Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't get banned. City won't do it.

He's got worse since City won the PL 3 times in a row, the CL, which has killed him and every other coach wrecker, and the Treble, which Liverpool have never done.

I can understand the hatred and pain consuming him about City. :-)

No fans think their team is covered fairly.

If u read other fans forums they think City are the media darlings and the charges have hardly been mentioned.

If City have problems with unfair coverage they ring and deal with it - journalists have said as much on twitter.

There are some who have a grudge against us but they're a tiny minority and are left throwing tiny stones at a juggernaut.

In any case, tbh I dont care what the papers and other sports media say. They are ceasing to matter as more kids turn to youtube and tiktok and City do very well for coverage there.

We're treble winners and any criticism or praise matters little.

I’m making the point the Rags generate more clicks so are covered more but if you saturated our coverage it would generate more clicks.

Imagine if the Rags had just won the treble, their academy & senior sides had 3peated.

The whole National set up was influenced from our academy.

I don’t care about the coverage but I don’t agree that the world is only interested in them. I just don’t think sports reporters realise the vast majority don’t give a flying fuck.

It would be like the entertainment press still being obsessed with Elvis & the Beatles instead of what’s big now & let the people decide. Haaland is the biggest story in European football but the thick fuckers will try & write about Rashford.

I’m just saying they don’t have the finger on the pulse, it’s backward.

It's time we banned him from our stadium. He has become a noticeably more bitter man this season.

Can someone create a petition?

I don’t think there was anything offensive in what Pep said, more an observation to back up his point of winning the league(s) title. What is interesting is that he used the Sky crew to make his point. Pep doesn’t do these things off the cuff and this would’ve been a calculated approach and looks like he’s taking aim.

But, for what reason?

He won't get banned. City won't do it.

He's got worse since City won the PL 3 times in a row, the CL, which has killed him and every other coach wrecker, and the Treble, which Liverpool have never done.

I can understand the hatred and pain consuming him about City. :-)

Keep him here & give him a mic & a platform & let him destroy himself. He’ll keep pushing it & go too far it’s the Scouse way but I think him being around when the charges are dealt with will be a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.