Media Discussion - 2023/24

Most clued up footballs fans see Carragher for what he is. A unfunny, inarticulate limited pundit whose incapable of hiding his bias for his “beloved reds”.

I am afraid my irritation on these matters is with our club who do nothing about this Cowards act when they know there is no comeback.

Our neighbours wouldn’t tolerate this
Agreed. The old "nation state owned" line rolled out as fact, did this "journalist" contact the club for comment and/or clarity on that point? If not, ban the scouse c*nt.

Sutton is terrible. It's one thing trying to wind up Savage, even though it is tedious and boring, but he also does it with proper commentators, and even presenters. He was trying his childish brand of one-upmanship on Mark Chapman last week, and also one of the BBC radio commentators. They were just far too professional to get involved though. I got the impression Chapman was hugely irritated by his juvenile behaviour.
Never, ever forget the caller on 606 a few years ago accusing Savage of buying 7 pairs of trainers.

Spitty has gone full Victim, he can't help himself, he's the modern day Aldridge, he can't hide his hatred and bitterness, I never want to see this **** at the Etihad again, but we'll do nothing, next sky match he'll be pitch side making his usual barbs, Pep fighting our corner but not being backed by the club.

This **** has been triggered by Pep’s comments

Clueless idiot, one thing he is missing. Liverpool would of. In the process of doing so they would of got rid of shitbags like him.

I’m making the point the Rags generate more clicks so are covered more but if you saturated our coverage it would generate more clicks.
This assumes the clicks are from genuine individuals rather than bots or schills. Havn't Liverpool contracted companies for years to improve their online presence?

The rags have once again shown how their PR seeks to control and censor media, unchanged since the Fergie days and unmatched by any other club? They are losing their grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.