Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nazis would be proud of the disinformation that has been spread about us over the years, the culpable public who believe it feel justified with repeating lies and talking out of their arses.

Drink it in people ;)

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?
Also seen it here. Surprise, surprise it’s that rag turnip John Brewin, with the sourest of sour grapes. There’s generally a big appetite for this sort of coverage in Ireland, where it’s wall to wall plastics supporting our two red rivals - who’d assumed they’d signed up to a lifetime of guaranteed success.

The fact they think BT were going to make their CL final coverage all about the 115 charges shows the bubble they’re in.

Attachments

• 3F65356D-477F-4513-8790-A391E1A381E9.jpeg
    3F65356D-477F-4513-8790-A391E1A381E9.jpeg
    886.7 KB · Views: 20
Always talks us up, love swp. As for Pearce he can just get fucked, why he hates us now I've no idea. Must've left on very bad terms

I heard from a top source at City the real reason Pearce hates City.

It's down to when he was sacked and City refused to pay his assistance severance pay. Beanie took it very badly

Always talks us up, love swp. As for Pearce he can just get fucked, why he hates us now I've no idea. Must've left on very bad terms
Yes I was waiting for a sly dig from Pearce but didn’t hear any.

It’s goi g to be interesting to see what happens to the Blues they played yesterday. Clearly Trafford is going to Burnley. I can see us getting a bit of stick if we sell on THB without giving him a chance. That said. There is a gulf in quality to our Champs League winning defence.

The OTB thing is pretty old now. Joe Molloy is a United fan and a rabid one Who harps back to the 90s “Becks and scolsey“ The show is having its hours reduced as no one listens.The snippets of City bile get no traction on Twitter as all the United and scouse fans don’t like football anymore.
The coverage of City is just hate but as all the stations are owned by the same group just universal hate, human rights and ignoring our achievements
I really hope City prove innocence on the charges. I reckon Joe Molloy will cry on air.
The remarkable thing about the BT coverage that night is that I found their coverage a bit weird after their awful treatment of us the previous years, but for OTB or anyone to not say it was in contrast to what predated it is all that is wrong with modern day journalism - dishonesty/personal bias.
The radio program which is where the POD comes from doesn’t even interact with its audience anymore, so they just pumping out their personal views.

Also seen it here. Surprise, surprise it’s that rag turnip John Brewin, with the sourest of sour grapes. There’s generally a big appetite for this sort of coverage in Ireland, where it’s wall to wall plastics supporting our two red rivals - who’d assumed they’d signed up to a lifetime of guaranteed success.

The fact they think BT were going to make their CL final coverage all about the 115 charges shows the bubble they’re in.
I've said before, what business has any Irish media company company to interfere with the way a British company presents its output. If it was the other way round we would never hear the end of it. As for Brewin, how many people have ever even heard of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.