Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks i did miss it, I always love the way Simon Jordan thinks City owe him an explanation, just after saying he does not accept non official explanations.
Spent the weekend watching the scandal movies/documentaries/thrillers, loved the bit with the UEFA staff member all blacked out, false voice trembling in fear reminded me of Brian Clemens .
As I remember Man City AND the PL wanted the investigation out of the public domain. A quick google proves this. Shows how far the MSM actually dig (not far) to make stuff suit their obvious narrative.

Thanks i did miss it, I always love the way Simon Jordan thinks City owe him an explanation, just after saying he does not accept non official explanations.
Spent the weekend watching the scandal movies/documentaries/thrillers, loved the bit with the UEFA staff member all blacked out, false voice trembling in fear reminded me of Brian Clemens .
Jordan, like all of our detractors in the media, knows 9/10ths of 4/5ths of 3/4ers of 2/3rds of sweet f**k all about the case.

Oh and the gormless twunt needs to know, a pair of old style glemps and a few polysyllabic words thrown in to season one's pronouncements does not an intellectual make..

Good old BBC managed to do an article on who out of the Under 21s is likely to breakthrough into the England Senior team without even mentioning the Captain or the actual goal scorer (and by far the best player for England). Even James Trafford only gets mentioned at the end after Harvey Elliot and Curtis Jones, Gibbs-white and Smith-Rowe. Obviously they had very different blinkers on than me.

Good old BBC managed to do an article on who out of the Under 21s is likely to breakthrough into the England Senior team without even mentioning the Captain or the actual goal scorer (and by far the best player for England). Even James Trafford only gets mentioned at the end after Harvey Elliot and Curtis Jones, Gibbs-white and Smith-Rowe. Obviously they had very different blinkers on than me.
They are probably paying the u21s £35k for dick pics ;-)

Jordan, like all of our detractors in the media, knows 9/10ths of 4/5ths of 3/4ers of 2/3rds of sweet f**k all about the case.

Oh and the gormless twunt needs to know, a pair of old style glemps and a few polysyllabic words thrown in to season one's pronouncements does not an intellectual make..
That’s still 9/25ths. A reasonable amount…:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.