Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just listened to the Monday Night Club. Chappers, Chris Sutton, Micah and Rory Smith.
Now little Rory hates city, very cunning he is, slips in these little digs every now and then. Tonight they had Semra Hunter on, La Liga reporter and very knowledgeable in her field, they got her on to talk about Girona. She said it's brilliant, that they have a strategy and haven't just thrown money at the project, it's really well run from The CFG and Girona which she said can only be applauded. The media in Spain are lapping it up and are hoping for a fairytale she said.

Step forward little Rory most annoyed. Micah even called him out and said don't be negative, to which his professional reply was if Girona win the league and City come 2nd, city get thrown out the champions league because an owner can't have two clubs in the champions league at the same time, with an added little smirk.

He really is a horrible little twat.

Plus it looks like the new narrative to beat us with this Girona pushing us out the champions league.

Got a comment deleted off BBC HYS a couple of days ago. Can't even remember what I was replying to but clearly someone was spouting the usual nonsense about unlimited spending or the scousers are run on a shoestring or some such rubbish. My response that got deleted was remarkably polite given the circumstances. What a joke!

1702330215358.png

I've just listened to the Monday Night Club. Chappers, Chris Sutton, Micah and Rory Smith.
Now little Rory hates city, very cunning he is, slips in these little digs every now and then. Tonight they had Semra Hunter on, La Liga reporter and very knowledgeable in her field, they got her on to talk about Girona. She said it's brilliant, that they have a strategy and haven't just thrown money at the project, it's really well run from The CFG and Girona which she said can only be applauded. The media in Spain are lapping it up and are hoping for a fairytale she said.

Step forward little Rory most annoyed. Micah even called him out and said don't be negative, to which his professional reply was if Girona win the league and City come 2nd, city get thrown out the champions league because an owner can't have two clubs in the champions league at the same time, with an added little smirk.

Plus it looks like the new narrative to beat us with this Girona pushing us out the champions league.
No idea who he is. But he is irrelevant .

I've posted this. Let's see how long it lasts.

Hey BBC, I think you've missed a few games that the current holders have played over the years. How about coming back from being 2 down early on in Munich, to win 3-2. Or 2 late Aguero goals to repeat the scoreline the following season. Or Aguero becoming City's record goalscorer during a thrilling 4-2 away win against a great Napoli side. But City don't wear red shirts so you missed these out.

We've had some great group games:

The 1-1 with Dortmund, 2-0 win at Roma even a 2-3 defeat to Real is worthy of being remembered.

Got a comment deleted off BBC HYS a couple of days ago. Can't even remember what I was replying to but clearly someone was spouting the usual nonsense about unlimited spending or the scousers are run on a shoestring or some such rubbish. My response that got deleted was remarkably polite given the circumstances. What a joke!

View attachment 101096
Wow

He’s also wrong…..

That’s about the 20th time he’s dreamt about us getting kicked out of the champs league & he’d been proved wrong every time. However this is clearly his biggest mistake.

View attachment 101096

We need a thread for HYS admin, no replies just pages of it. One day it will be useful.

View attachment 101096
My stars.. oh my stars.. what on Earth?!

Using the same criteria applied by the people at the BBC to moderate (?!) your post, for example, they would certainly have condemned Bob Dylan to be banned from undertaking any more live concerts, given his response at The Free Trade Hall in the mid-60s when accused by an audience member of being a 'Judas' because he had 'gone electric'.

'Why don't you read a book?' came the foul mouthed tirade from His Bobness.

For this unnecessary attack on an innocent audience member, they should have taken him outside and strung him up.. it's the only language his sort understands..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.