Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rory, suck it up and get fucked you scouse loving ****!
I hope the CFG and our continued success spreads worldwide and fills your every waking moment. I hope it pervades your dreams, I hope you tremble with anguish at every title lift and smell nothing but acrid urine on the boil for the rest of your miserable Merseyside loving life.

I note Caraggher and the victims have found something else to be victims about the fucking snowflakes. Fuck off!

There is no truth to us getting kicked out. If they do win I heard club will sell stake to lower percentage owned. The hate the Girona are getting is funny they spent fraction of what Leicester did when they won title. Seeing that having access to our network of scouts and network is now a bad thing. Lool
Celebrated all over the world as being a remarkable sporting success story against all the odds except in England by the bitterest hacks on the planet

Got a comment deleted off BBC HYS a couple of days ago. Can't even remember what I was replying to but clearly someone was spouting the usual nonsense about unlimited spending or the scousers are run on a shoestring or some such rubbish. My response that got deleted was remarkably polite given the circumstances. What a joke!

View attachment 101096

I made a complaint yesterday, had a quick look on bbc this morning and I cant see the report facilitie this morning ! Either I have forgotten how to report an offence post or that option has been removed.

Slimey Stone with a fantastical clattering of brain cells today reporting on the BBC sports website comparing Kane to Hoylakeland.
Manages not to mention that there was only £10m (£82 vs £72m) difference in the fee, features the scum forwards potential and makes it sound like the shite are paupers.
What a cock. Fingers crossed for the descent into the Thursday Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.