Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old BBC managed to do an article on who out of the Under 21s is likely to breakthrough into the England Senior team without even mentioning the Captain or the actual goal scorer (and by far the best player for England). Even James Trafford only gets mentioned at the end after Harvey Elliot and Curtis Jones, Gibbs-white and Smith-Rowe. Obviously they had very different blinkers on than me.
Cole Palmer is the only City player with much Premier League experience, and that's just under 500 minutes.

Of the four you mentioned, three have 3-4000 minutes of PL football. Harvey Elliott is the least experienced, with around 2000, but he started around half of Liverpool's league games last season.

Clearly those four are safer picks, than players who have mostly second/third tier experience.

I've said before, what business has any Irish media company company to interfere with the way a British company presents its output. If it was the other way round we would never hear the end of it. As for Brewin, how many people have ever even heard of him
He’s just another starving freelance. A cut and paste merchant who never breaks any stories. The media industry is full of them.

Last edited:
Thought that my new nickname from the wife was " you brewin " until I realised how much tea she drinks.

Saw James at Piece Hall, Halifax last night, a great venue and 5mins walk from train station with some decent places nearby.

Always late to the party.

Probably already been posted. But if not. Or if people haven't watched it. Or want to watch it.

Won’t be watching it but I assume it’s a rhetorical question before they accuse us of being paranoid

Good old BBC managed to do an article on who out of the Under 21s is likely to breakthrough into the England Senior team without even mentioning the Captain or the actual goal scorer (and by far the best player for England). Even James Trafford only gets mentioned at the end after Harvey Elliot and Curtis Jones, Gibbs-white and Smith-Rowe. Obviously they had very different blinkers on than me.

That is absolutely pathetic but totally typical of the BBC.

Disgraceful even by their usual low-level standards of reporting.

Won’t be watching it but I assume it’s a rhetorical question before they accuse us of being paranoid
Jordan: "There does need to be a clear need to look at the way football arbitrates, because we've got vested interests actually deciding who judges people"

In that short space, he's agreed with our standpoint, supported our MO regarding all of these investigations, and also disagreed with and made a complete mockery of his earlier standpoint when he criticised us for being pedantic about the process, such as questioning who is on the PL judgement panel, just because they support Arsenal.

Lol, what a momunental cock.

So yet another senior bbc employee seems about to be disgraced? How the fuck can these cunts make snide comments about the fantastic people who run our club while they continue to give huge salaries to paedophiles, sex pests and other lowlife scum? Glass houses, stones
Just seen Labour shadow chancellor Rachel Reeves on ITV news mention something about the BBC not taking complaints seriously with relation to the new scandal and that the BBC kept the presenter on air after the original complaint back in May.

Sounds familiar, the BBC complaints teams being piss poor and aloof with their attitude towards complaints and the continued disregard to the people who complain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.