Media Discussion - 2023/24

2 Liverpool fans who happen to lecture on law in Sheffield want the PL to be sure they have proper evidence to convict city. Their feeling is that the charges were brought to show that PL execs are hard cunts who take no shit…and prior to the govt bringing in an external body to take over PL housekeeping relating to regulating members.
Cult members?

This won't end well for them if the PL close down their investigation.

I didn’t think it was strange at all. Just providing some expert opinion on the enormity of the charges and consequences……should the charges not be we’ll thought out and evidenced.

Personally, I hope we take the PL to the cleaners and bankrupt them in court. I also hope we dish the dirt on other PL clubs and ask at what stage their investigations are at……we all know the answer to that

I actually thought that was the fairest discussion on the charges I’ve seen.

Clause (c) clearly rules out Rashfords goal, as he was obstructing Akanji’s view of the ball. This clause doesn’t only apply to goalkeepers as most pundits seem to think. How Webb could ignore such a clearly stated clause implies an astonishing level of incompetence, or, of course, clear bias, ignoring the clauses that don’t agree with his pre-formed decision.
Bingo

Clause (c) clearly rules out Rashfords goal, as he was obstructing Akanji’s view of the ball. This clause doesn’t only apply to goalkeepers as most pundits seem to think. How Webb could ignore such a clearly stated clause implies an astonishing level of incompetence, or, of course, clear bias, ignoring the clauses that don’t agree with his pre-formed decision.
Institutionalised bias.

So many pundits, fans and ex players saying Akanji was in the goalkeepers line of site of the ball. When Ake headed the ball Akanji was yards to the keepers right. That is why Leno had to dive to try and make a save. IMO whether Akanji was there or not he would not have got to the ball.

However, Akanji moved his legs to avoid touching the ball and it is this movement that seems to be the crux of causing Leno to instinctively adjust his dive thinking Leno was going to divert it.

How far does a player have to be right or left of a keeper to be deemed not interfering with play? I think Phil took the corner....if he had taken his cock out after crossing it would he be offside for distracting Leno during his dive?
Kyle loves this theory.

Webb is increasingly digging a hole he will not be able to get out of. The level of intelligence for all those running PYGMOL and VAR is woefully low. They seem to base their decisions on bias and popularity and the difference between the two rugby codes and footballs VAR reviews is similar to the difference between primary school children and university graduates. The football lot are thick as pigshit when it comes to following the LOTG and it is confirmed when heard in the audio tapes. The football lot are an embarrassment to the game of football.

Can someone please summarise, as I flatly refuse to give that Rag biased toilet paper, or any other Reach plc publication internet clicks?
Apparently the court of public opinion (mostly rags, dippers and Tarquins) voted 3 to1 in a poll that we are guilty. Perhaps we should let the same lunatics decide innocence or guilt in serious crime cases to clear up the backlog. This would also save the accused paying a fortune to the now redundant dodgy lawyers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.