Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
long game.
have our owners not done enough to earn our trust? they obviously have a plan, i think we should trust them

I believe City haven’t done anything wrong and City will win the 115 charges case.

I don’t believe City will go after institutions that run football, said clubs, and said people who have accused and tarnished City over the last 15 years. City have beaten UEFA, FIFA and the FA, and have quietly and secretly reached an agreement with them not to take it further. Khaldoon will say one thing in public without naming names, as he has done, but in private he and Sheikh Mansour will just want to win this final battle with the PL and the club will quietly move on, knowing it has once and for all been vindicated of the charges and is innocent.

Last edited:
I don't care that they don't like us any more, in fact I welcome it and it solidifies my stance that I wont show any humility for anything we achieve, this well used and apt message from Conan says it all for me.

7UeI.gif
Yes, we should develop a Millwall mentality, no one likes us AND WE DON'T CARE... Its an identity they hold on to and they are oddly enough proud of it.
I started following City around the country in the early 60s and at that time supporters often mixed on the terraces, then the aggro gangs at Klanfield and the swamp kicked it all off. There were plenty of scraps for anyone looking out for them, one or two at Burnley and Stoke coming to mind. When the rags got relegated then whole towns seemingly got trashed. That's when I gave up away days. Too dangerous for me.
But that's not why I'm posting this. I just think that with a new stadium and wealthy owners having built up the club to what it is, we have allowed ourselves to become too sanitised. It's like a permanent lifestyle of basking on a Caribbean beach and having nothing to do to earn it.
So back to Millwall, they are unlikely to win
anything and they have no idea of pride except in their ability, or need, to mix it wherever they go. Reputation is all they have.
I don’t suggest we should do the same, we are far better than that but at the very least we should be making it uncomfortable for those in the Press Box and that lack of comfort should be made to work through into their broadcasting or their newspapers.

I believe City haven’t done anything wrong and City will win the 115 charges case.

I don’t believe City will go after institution that run football, said clubs, and said people who have accused and tarnished City over the last 15 years. City have beaten UEFA, FIFA and the FA, and have quietly and secretly reached an agreement with them not to take it further. Khaldoon will say one thing in public without naming names, as he has done, but in private he and Sheikh Mansour will just want to win this final battle with the PL and the club will quietly move on, knowing it has once and for all been vindicated of the charges and is innocent.
was waiting with baited breath to the part that would tell us , why we will be found not guilty. is their a part two. ?

Our club has tried the softly, softly approach and bent over and taken everything from the media , and it simply is not working , what is the point investing millions/billions to build a club to conquer europe when ten bob paid hacks are taking the piss out of our club at every oportunity.
Why isnt the club protecting their investment ? They do so much good work , build the squad , employ the best manager build the best stadium invest massively in the surrounding area and they just let the media walk all over them and dismantle all the good work every single day with bare faced lies , its in black & white its fucking libel.
Make an example of one of them , and if it doesnt stop , get the next one in court , we brag about a hundered lawyers lets get them busy and earning their money , get the c*nts in court , any retribution cannot be any worse than the current situation.

was waiting with baited breath to the part that would tell us , why we will be found not guilty. is their a part two. ?

There was a part 2 with UEFA. But City won at CAS. Know doubt UEFA are watching what happens with the PL and the 115 charges. If City lose and the PL win, will there be a part 3 with UEFA? I wouldn’t put it past UEFA.

Our club has tried the softly, softly approach and bent over and taken everything from the media , and it simply is not working , what is the point investing millions/billions to build a club to conquer europe when ten bob paid hacks are taking the piss out of our club at every oportunity.
Why isnt the club protecting their investment ? They do so much good work , build the squad , employ the best manager build the best stadium invest massively in the surrounding area and they just let the media walk all over them and dismantle all the good work every single day with bare faced lies , its in black & white its fucking libel.
Make an example of one of them , and if it doesnt stop , get the next one in court , we brag about a hundered lawyers lets get them busy and earning their money , get the c*nts in court , any retribution cannot be any worse than the current situation.

Or just storm the press box, get charged, get a 3 year banning order, and get a ban for life from City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.