Media Discussion - 2023/24

Had the rags or Dippers been there the BBC would have bought the rights and gone full production on it. Build up pundits, etc.

Instead it felt like TNT just nicked the FiFA feed and locked a pair of miserable cunts in a TV studio to watch it as well.

Exactly I’ve never heard such a down beat commentary

Had the rags or Dippers been there the BBC would have bought the rights and gone full production on it. Build up pundits, etc.

Instead it felt like TNT just nicked the FiFA feed and locked a pair of miserable cunts in a TV studio to watch it as well.
It was awful. Just two blokes chatting through the game like they were in a boozer half watching it.
Worst of it was they carried on a conversation they started in the Red Star game and revisited in the Urawa game.

I think Savage and Dempsey were commentating from the UK, it just sounded so shit and distant. Perhaps that was the ploy all along to sound fed up and speak in a monotone way to sum up the competition for rival supporters. They absolutely do it on purpose
How many times did that prick Dempsey mention where we were 25 years ago? Chuckling away while he did it aswell! Another one who just can’t cope with what we are now

Did I mis-hear or was there a moment when they were busy reminiscing about united and Scholes when one of them, laughingly, said something along the lines of "we're not allowed to talk about united" as though they were aware of the criticism of their commentary in the Urawa match ?

Yep. Heard that. Thought it was a weird thing to say.

Fun fact. Liverpool's average home attendance this season is 50,968, 7th highest in the PL. City's is 53,304. Liverpool's percentage of seats filled is 92.6%, the lowest in the PL. City's is 97.1%. Never let a dipper get away with lying that City have empty seats and no fans.
the empty seats are behind the big screens
oh hang on

Fun fact. Liverpool's average home attendance this season is 50,968, 7th highest in the PL. City's is 53,304. Liverpool's percentage of seats filled is 92.6%, the lowest in the PL. City's is 97.1%. Never let a dipper get away with lying that City have empty seats and no fans.
Hi, where did you get this from just so I can use it in future ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.