Media Discussion - 2023/24

Obviously Bascombe didn’t realise the sideways passes were to get Foden in a shooting position & it was the one moment Everton sat off him at that point. I’d actually mentioned to my son they are trying to get Foden in range & how many times have we seen him take that shot on.

Thick **** get paid to explain the game that he doesn’t understand.
like 95% of pundits and journalists. The quality of analysis is absolutely shocking. I had to laugh when Pep was talking about his change of tactics in the second half to Owen after the game. He might as well have been teaching nuclear physics to a intellectually challenged rabbit.

like 95% of pundits and journalists. The quality of analysis is absolutely shocking. I had to laugh when Pep was talking about his change of tactics in the second half to Owen after the game. He might as well have been teaching nuclear physics to a intellectually challenged rabbit.

Pep has mentioned a few times about journalists having no idea what’s happened & it’s all about the result.

Shots Everton 7 City 23
On target Everton 2 City 9
BBC Football Daily...Could have been a different result of Everton had taken their chances.
the bbc will never let the facts get in the way of a good story much like sky who said that united will be brimming with confidence after their comeback win against villa while not mentioning that the team they are facing came back to win 3-1 away from home at newcastle, its all just a way of placating morons and if anyone takes any notice of it they are either a masochist or a moron or both.

Comparing an intellectually challenged rabbit to Michael Owen is an absolute outrage and I am offended for rabbits everywhere intellectually challenged or otherwise :-).....

Tbh I love that description of Owen, lol so loud that I nearly choked on my coffee and will use it in future, cos I can't abide him. Cheers.

And in total agreement about the pundits. Best of the rest imo are Nedum, Souness ( when being objective) and Izzy Christiensen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.