Media Discussion - 2023/24

The Daily Telegraph is poisonous when it comes to City. It really is. Ducker, Sam Wallace, Jason Burt and the 'diminutive' Chris "Diddy" Bascombe" et. al, just cannot wait to put the knife in when it comes to City. There is also a racist, anti-Arab, anti-muslim tone in a lot of their articles. Maybe it's because of the impending takeover - who knows but is it quite sinister? Funnily enough, the Guardian reported on the Savio transfer and they were fair, balanced and objective in their report, which was refreshing for a change. The so-called "journalists" at the Telegraph are individually and collectively a nasty piece of work.
....and Tories!

not labelling Hamas as a terror organization isn't the BBC reporting on the news correctly.
This isn’t the thread for it and I have no desire to dip my toe in the politics forum.

It’s also irrelevant to the point I was addressing, which was about the BBC not being required to reflect the views of UK population. I made no comment on whether the BBC reports accurately.

I appealed their decision and got this reply:

Dear BBC User,
In this instance, we believe the moderator made the correct decision so we will be unable to uphold your appeal... we are unable to discuss this matter further.
BBC Moderation Services

Based on what Paladin suggested, I might copy and paste the cheat comment in dipper and rag comments sections and see if they delete them. If so, you'd think any complaint would be well founded!
How can a potentially libellous comment not break house rules!!

This isn’t the thread for it and I have no desire to dip my toe in the politics forum.

It’s also irrelevant to the point I was addressing, which was about the BBC not being required to reflect the views of UK population. I made no comment on whether the BBC reports accurately.

I know but the person you commented on did, I was just saying and agree on the politics part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.