Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t lie.

I’m a FOC traditionalist.(like many of your are)

I appreciate times have changed and football has moved on in every aspect. Especially for our younger fans. There you go, I’ve admitted that. And I accept that.

But I really hate these lazer shows, light shows, flame throwers and the general pre-match cheese fest that has crept into the ‘match day experience’ at City.(and across football in general)

This is especially evident before kick off at the CBS main entrance when the players coach arrives. Calling it orchstrtaed and contrived wouldn’t do it justice. It’s just plain cringeworthy and embarrassing.

I get it. The fans outside get a very brief glimpse of the players as they leave the coach and go into the main entrance, as pop music blasts out. Whilst those adults and their kids who can afford it get the chance to be within touching distance of the players inside the stand.

If The kids are happy, and the club is making more money, it must be worth doing, right?

View attachment 107422
I’m guessing that’s from the daily fail…..say no more

BBC radio 5live went to some reporter who was talking up the title race. He went on and said he fancied City at the start of the season, the boring choice because they've got the best manager, best resources and the fans will tell you they have the best lawyers as well.

Another subtle dig in there, from our impartial radio station.

BBC radio 5live went to some reporter who was talking up the title race. He went on and said he fancied City at the start of the season, the boring choice because they've got the best manager, best resources and the fans will tell you they have the best lawyers as well.

Turn the cunts off

It's all they have left. City get off the bus.
Add it to the 115 or the 134 or whatever the f**k the number is that's racked up against us.. dirty, stinking oil players.. they not only get off the bus, they play on a pitch that's not measured correctly and they enter the FA Cup competition.. total bar-stewards.. they ought to be strung up.. it's the only language their sort understands..

It was Henry Winter, a well known **** who hates us with all his bile.

It was Henry Winter, a well known **** who hates us with all his bile.
Winter on Talksport yesterday morning interviewing the Luton CEO - trying to coerce him being negative over the City charges.

Winter then asked ‘why is it taking so long’ which he regurgitates every week even though he’s had this answered many times.

Maybe he’s lodged too far up Jim Ratcliffe’s arse to hear the answer !

Why is anyone surprised that City have the best lawyers?

If you are foolish enough to sue a multi-millionaire, the chances are you'll find that they aren't represented by some back street solicitor from Harpurhey.

If David Cameron or Rishi Sunak were on criminal charges, does anyone suppose they'd be defended by a guy financed by legal aid?

It's how the whole system works, and short of a communist state it will always be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.