Media Discussion - 2023/24

Don't know if it’s already been mentioned on here but wonder how long it will be before sir Ratface has the rags advertising boards moving like City’s :)
I haven’t noticed if any other club has done the same ? It certainly draws your eye to the sponsors logos.
It'll happen if he can get the government to pay ,mark my words

There used to be a webpage on the PL website that related to the Champions League. This page listed all the winners of the Champions League from England. There was a super picture of Salah etc in action. Strangely, not really, this page had not been updated since City's Champions Lesgue win last summer. Being a sad bastard I let the PL know. No reply. I tried again. No reply. I raised a complaint and I was advised the department would update the page. That was a few weeks ago. No change to the page. I contacted them again. Yes, I accept this is a bit sad. However, I want the PL to acknowledge our success bearing mind all the shit since they charged us. Anyway, to spare you any more on this story, I checked the page and currently it is saying the page has gone. Now it's possible they are making the amendments to it. Or, a more cynical view maybe that someone responsible for the PL website doesn't want to acknowledge City's historic achievement. We shall see. Here's the link.

Great spot

For anyone who doubts the real motivation behind the 115 charges, this is the pettiness of the Premier League that we're up against.

Put simply, they hate the fact that we exist.

That liverpool fan Prick Edwards (I mean rick edwards) presenter of 5live breakfast going on a about money not buying success. He's actually taunting Chelsea fans.
Still no mention of the cost of the goalscorer.

That liverpool fan Prick Edwards (I mean rick edwards) presenter of 5live breakfast going on a about money not buying success. He's actually taunting Chelsea fans.
Still no mention of the cost of the goalscorer.
Imagine if we put out a load of kids and Grealish scored the winner. We all know exactly what the narrative would be.

There used to be a webpage on the PL website that related to the Champions League. This page listed all the winners of the Champions League from England. There was a super picture of Salah etc in action. Strangely, not really, this page had not been updated since City's Champions Lesgue win last summer. Being a sad bastard I let the PL know. No reply. I tried again. No reply. I raised a complaint and I was advised the department would update the page. That was a few weeks ago. No change to the page. I contacted them again. Yes, I accept this is a bit sad. However, I want the PL to acknowledge our success bearing mind all the shit since they charged us. Anyway, to spare you any more on this story, I checked the page and currently it is saying the page has gone. Now it's possible they are making the amendments to it. Or, a more cynical view maybe that someone responsible for the PL website doesn't want to acknowledge City's historic achievement. We shall see. Here's the link.

I've never edited a live webpage myself, but as far as I'm aware you just update the data. There's no need to remove it entirely for any length of time. I think you broke them, well done.

I've never edited a live webpage myself, but as far as I'm aware you just update the data. There's no need to remove it entirely for any length of time. I think you broke them, well done.
Correct. Once the text has been written its a copy and paste job and then just taste and fancy stuff.

You should ask again why they’ve decided not to update it…. Keep it up lol.

They are removing the Salah picture now. The delay is because they are trying to find the best picture from the Major cup final yesterday they can of Sir Virgin White-van-man Dyke to replace it with.

What shite, City are advertising there product pitch side to millions of viewers around the world, of course the sponsors are paying full price.
But they're not when, half the time, the top half of the word(s) are disconnected to the bottom, should be a simple tweek to fix but they don't seem to be arsed to do it.

But they're not when, half the time, the top half of the word(s) are disconnected to the bottom, should be a simple tweek to fix but they don't seem to be arsed to do it.
It always looks spot on to me via the cameras. It really isn't aimed at people at the ground, there's millions more watching around the world via the TV, that's the target audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.