Media Discussion - 2023/24

I must admit, it was a strange article. Maybe people see his track record on us and see something different. For me it looks like an article to fill up spaces in his news output. It's a nothing piece.
City are rarely one of the stories? Fuck me 2/3 the way through the season there’s 2 points between the top 3, City still having to play the other two? How much more competitive do they want it? It’s very rare we piss the league - of the 6? 7? prems we have won it’s nearly always gone to the last day of the season. We are box office, a real story

Last edited:
City are rarely one of the stories? Fuck me 2/3 the way through the season there’s 2 points between the top 3, City still having to play the other two? How much more competitive do they want it? It’s very rare we piss the league - of the 6? 7? prems we have won it’s nearly always gone to the last day of the season. We are a box office, a real story
Sounds like you should be ghost writing his columns.

A lot of posters on here complain that City/Pep do not fight back more against the media but lets be honest, outside of BM, who had seen the Fulham vid of rat face feigning injury ? Until Ten Hag demanded an apology I would say very few. Now the world has. Every media outlet (bar sky ?) are covering it and of course showing the Vid.
Perhaps City have it right after all. ;-)

A lot of posters on here complain that City/Pep do not fight back more against the media but lets be honest, outside of BM, who had seen the Fulham vid of rat face feigning injury ? Until Ten Hag demanded an apology I would say very few. Now the world has. Every media outlet (bar sky ?) are covering it and of course showing the Vid.
Perhaps City have it right after all. ;-)
It’s brilliant and the rat faced **** is getting it big time. Well done Fulham!

A lot of posters on here complain that City/Pep do not fight back more against the media

Do these posters seriously think Pep and our club bosses are clueless, meek, weak or something?

City make it difficult for our rivals and all sorts of negative reactions are inevitable. The best response is to win on the pitch: win 100 pts, win the domestic treble/quadruple, win 3 titles in a row, win the Treble, win everything, and then win it again. That's the best response, and it's what the club does.

Clicked onto the BBC tentpeg/ Dublin interview. Stupid mistake and I lasted ten seconds.
Headline says scum are back- so it’s official.
Dublin opened up the interview by thanking tentpeg for the opportunity and called him ‘boss’ as if he had serious history with the club.
Fucking schoolboy, fantasist, wet wipe, stair pointing wanker.

Ladyboy's latest scribblings - make of it what you will:

View attachment 108634
I don't think it's a hit piece on us, nor is it an over the top City love in. Its a weird bit of both there is clearly balance, snide digs and fulsome praise. As such it swings from one extreme to the other and as such is quite a jarring read.

But lets reflect - If he wanted to write another City bad article, fine its an easy piece to publish and the red readers will go yep City bad. What he has written includes the digs, but is otherwise actively pro-City, that must have been a hard to sell to his editor. For anyone outside of City this article is heresy, yes it includes no fans and financial doping but otherwise it points out how good we actually are and that is a message that many won't want to hear.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.