Media Discussion - 2023/24

'Ref Watch: Should Liverpool have been awarded penalty for foul on Mac Allister?'

'Carra: Liverpool will want Arsenal to win at Man City'

'How much has VAR cost Liverpool?'

Fuckin state of this shite from red sky sports.
Was just coming on to post a screenshot of the 'How much has VAR cost Liverpool?' video (as to not give them a link embedded/shared metric tick for SEO or click-through from BM).

They’ve gone in to full global dipper victim engagement mode.

'Ref Watch: Should Liverpool have been awarded penalty for foul on Mac Allister?'

th-593094206.jpg

Meanwhile the scousers have sent a delegation to the PL to discuss the recent decision denying them a penalty, a strongly worded letter wasn't enough.

us-embassy-baghdad-attack.jpg

I was reading the BBC gossip column earlier, and at the bottom of the page they always show a few of the newspapers back pages.

There's a couple of classics, honestly you have too laugh.

The Telegraph, "Klopp anger over karate kick"

The Guardian, "He almost kills him"

Talk about going overboard. And if those are genuine quotes from bingo then he's an even bigger **** than I thought he was.
You must have had a very high opinion of klopp. Theres nothing he could do to make me think him any more of a ****

Did we get all this when we got the goal wrongly disallowed against the dippers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.