Media Discussion - 2023/24

Did we get all this when we got the goal wrongly disallowed against the dippers?
Mate, I think you've got selective amnesia. Dias could have KILLED Alison with that challenge. The way his gorgeous wavy Fringe lashed at a defenceless Alison was reckless in the extreme.

The pen against Doku could have been given but it wasn't. It's one of those. I have looked at it closely a couple of times and he hardly makes contact with Mc Allister who then falls to the ground holding his chest but not where possible contact has made. McAlister certainly makes the most of whatever slight contact there was. If it were a Liverpool player who caught Doku I would have been hopeful it would have been called a pen. That said it doesnt explain all the media furore arround it. Only the red shirt clubs gets this sycophantic nonsense.

Did anyone listen to the game on Radio Mcr yesterday? A couple of mates who were driving at the time had it on and were flabbergasted to hear Nigel Gleghorn slagging Ortega relentlessly as “not good enough for a City number two”
Supposedly this started even before he came on, and then continues throughout the game
Those couple of emergency stints in our goal must’ve gone to his head
Strange thing for Gleghorn to say, it obviously appears he hasn’t a clue about Ortega and hasn’t ever watched him play, an imbecilic comment, usually talks sense whenever i’ve heard him speak, but his opinion on Ortega can only be explained if he’s recently had a frontal lobotomy operation, or he’s been indulging in John Aldridge’s refuelling techniques before going on air.

Was just coming on to post a screenshot of the 'How much has VAR cost Liverpool?' video (as to not give them a link embedded/shared metric tick for SEO or click-through from BM).

They’ve gone in to full global dipper victim engagement mode.
How about if Forest go down by a Point thanks to the cheating to help the Dippers out just last WE

Agree about the media infatuation with "Virgil" - he wasn't even the best Thunderbird !
But, VVD is their captain and they would be fecked without him.
I don't think Erling has hit his best form this season (understandable with his injury) - yet.
However, both LFC and MUFC have always had to have the best player in the world, in every position.
Having the Speke Spittoon eulogise about a LFC player is a Sky staple, as will Ratboy ejaculate about Garnacho the Broughton Wonderkid...
Virginia Van Hype best in the world TM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.