Media Discussion - 2023/24

What I don't like hearing reading is if we win the double treble do you consider Pep as one of the best managers ever! He is NOW we have the 100 point season the domestic clean up season the treble last season come on he is the best ever and this Man City team is the best team ever

The only record he hasn't broken is how many referees can you fit into your back pocket, that'll be forever held by the GPC.

i genuinely do think the toxicity that the press is currently bringing will end with physical violence and they will have no one to blame but themselves, nobody is above criticism but you quite simply cannot keep on going in and in with lies and falsehoods and expect no repercussions.

City is a massive thing in alot of peoples lives and its almost impossible to not take it personally, the environment that these people are creating makes it very personal and why it needs regulating because when it inevitably does happen they will do a video crying about football thugs etc etc and absolve themselves from any idea that they could have brought it on them self as seems to be the case these days.

I have been thinking this for ages now. To keep stirring things , making up lies, is a dangerous path to tread.

The club with real problem fans, the dippers can't do anything wrong. The press/media are shit scared.

Journalist should be writing the truth and doing investigation to back to their stories. But no they write any to shit to get the dippers and rags to click onto. The forget that the world is a nutty place now.

I sincerely hope no harm comes to them but sadly I think its only a matter of time before a City fan gets hurt by a dipper or rag. These fans believe the hate the press/media spin.

Geoff Stelling was out off order with his row with a City fan the other. Fucking ridiculous the way he was allowed to behave.

What I don't like hearing reading is if we win the double treble do you consider Pep as one of the best managers ever! He is NOW we have the 100 point season the domestic clean up season the treble last season come on he is the best ever and this Man City team is the best team ever
Im stood up in the office applauding and wolf whistling at that post

Well said and I agree with every word.
But come the arse end of the season and we all know Bingo will be getting his premiere league manager of the year for his years of mediocrity as his leaving present.

I have been thinking this for ages now. To keep stirring things , making up lies, is a dangerous path to tread.

The club with real problem fans, the dippers can't do anything wrong. The press/media are shit scared.

Journalist should be writing the truth and doing investigation to back to their stories. But no they write any to shit to get the dippers and rags to click onto. The forget that the world is a nutty place now.

I sincerely hope no harm comes to them but sadly I think its only a matter of time before a City fan gets hurt by a dipper or rag. These fans believe the hate the press/media spin.

Geoff Stelling was out off order with his row with a City fan the other. Fucking ridiculous the way he was allowed to behave.
I am expecting this year's Euros in Germany to suffer the worst hooligansm we have seen for decades and the blame will lie mostly with toxic content provided on all forms of media (mainstream and social) in many countries. Fuelling hatred and engineering confrontation is good for business in the world of clickbait. The spiteful coverage of City in England is just the tip of a very large iceberg. And when the violence breaks out the people to blame for it, politicians and media people, will express mock surprise.

Don't normally listen to crackhead but his rant over Arteta was pretty embarrassing. He was talking nonsense, like he was drunk talking to mate in pub. It's typical for Sky that he's first chair in a line of numpties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.