Media Discussion - 2023/24

If you go back 20 odd years people like Goldbrigde were you noise little knobhead in the pub gobbing of. If he went to far he got a smack.

But now these knobheads can sit in their bedroom and talk shit to the world. Now in stead of each pub having a knobhead like Goldbridge, they all sit in their bedrooms agreeing with each other, instead of getting a smack from the pub locals.
Internet has given these no mark knobheads a platform and safety from behind a screen. Would they mouth of in a pub full of other fans ? Perhaps he should Mary D's on matchday lol

Goldridge and the like mean nothing to me so their ranting have zero effect on me in fact I find them funny. The fact they never mention when rags were ruining the league by breaking the transfer record every year to weaken their rivals. Or dippers playing that fucking awful but successful pass it back to clements every 30 seconds

I have been thinking this for ages now. To keep stirring things , making up lies, is a dangerous path to tread.

The club with real problem fans, the dippers can't do anything wrong. The press/media are shit scared.

Journalist should be writing the truth and doing investigation to back to their stories. But no they write any to shit to get the dippers and rags to click onto. The forget that the world is a nutty place now.

I sincerely hope no harm comes to them but sadly I think its only a matter of time before a City fan gets hurt by a dipper or rag. These fans believe the hate the press/media spin.

Geoff Stelling was out off order with his row with a City fan the other. Fucking ridiculous the way he was allowed to behave.
Stelling been off previous 2 weeks so obviously been on the Talksport induction course where they must cover "how to slander City without legal implications"

Stelling's always come across as a cretin with a motormouth. Now he's found a new home, he's settling in well. Talk Sport is always best avoided and listened to only as a last resort - briefly!

BBC Poll……Foden or Bellingham as Englands Number 10, no guesses who the cunts have gone for………..
Yeah it's heavily slated to the Brummie twat as apparently he's played more games. Wonder what the tale of silverware would tell?
Pathetic that there's no build up on the state broadcaster's website. Insted multiple rimming of the stiff armed Spanish rags!

The francoists haven't travelled in any numbers judging from my walk through town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.