Media Discussion - 2023/24

Forest now threatening Sky over Neville’s comments. I admire their approach to a perceived injustice on and off the field.

Let’s see how this plays out. Will they let the odd ‘clear & obvious’ decision go against us on Sunday?

Or will they be happy for Forest to go down?

Right or wrong, it’s interesting viewing.

Forest now threatening Sky over Neville’s comments. I admire their approach to a perceived injustice on and off the field.

Let’s see how this plays out. Will they let the odd ‘clear & obvious’ decision go against us on Sunday?

Or will they be happy for Forest to go down?

Right or wrong, it’s interesting viewing.
Perhaps Forest have got some dirt on Attwell. I’m still waiting to hear the tape of last years bent decision in the swamp derby when Attwell overruled his linesman’s correct decision to rule out the "Rashford interfering offside” goal. The most bent decision I have seen in 57 years of watching football.

Last edited:
Perhaps Forest have got some dirt on Attwell. I’m still waiting to hear the tape of last years bent decision in the swamp derby when Attwell overruled his linesman’s correct decision to rule out the Rashford offside” goal. The most bent decision I have seen in 57 years of watching football.

Attwell should ask “why always me” & if he needs tshirt ;)

just listening to talk sport and deam saunders was saying how dare forest say that the premier league is corrupt and the book needs throwing at them . in the last week their work colleague mark goldbrige has said after the wan bissaka handball that football is corrupt comparing it to the grealish one. he has also catalogued times when oliver has acted in a corrupt manner in citys favour. this clown is pushing his anti city agenda further than anyone else at the moment with the blessing of his employers at talksport.

just listening to talk sport and deam saunders was saying how dare forest say that the premier league is corrupt and the book needs throwing at them . in the last week their work colleague mark goldbrige has said after the wan bissaka handball that football is corrupt comparing it to the grealish one. he has also catalogued times when oliver has acted in a corrupt manner in citys favour. this clown is pushing his anti city agenda further than anyone else at the moment with the blessing of his employers at talksport.

They’ve also accused our club, 3rd parties & auditors of corruption despite seeing no evidence of wrongdoing.

All the media today are quoting “ a source close to PGMOL.” So poisonous attacks on the Forest owner from someone in PGMOL are being briefed out. We have seen this playbook before. I am not saying Forest are right but there are two sides to every story and I wouldn’t believe a word from Neville, Carragher or a fool like Saunders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.