Media Discussion - 2023/24

Everywhere I’ve travelled over the last few years it’s been just like that. Nobody assumes it’s just United any more and no one even mentions Liverpool. Everyone knows about City and sees them at least equal to the rags. With every passing year the rags become more of a laughing stock !
Same happened to me in Kefalonia today, I said to a young local lady working in the bar that I'm from Manchester and her response was wow the best football team ever is City , I love them !!

This is a shocker from the MUEN. Even called us 'boring' in the 1st half against Spuds. Shocker if an article from a Manchester newspaper.

View attachment 119101
It isn't a Manchester paper anymore. It is written by people far, far, away. In offices that have no connection with the City or the club.
Reach own many regionals and now just push a 'one size fits all' narrative.
Local papers are defunct.

Dan Roan at his finest.

”And 16 months after City were charged with more than a hundred rule breaches, a hearing in their case is not thought to be scheduled until the autumn, contributing to the mounting scrutiny of the league’s governance and processes.

While City deny wrongdoing, a sixth league triumph in seven years - potentially by just one point for the third time in five seasons after pipping Liverpool in 2019 and 2022 - would only intensify questions over the fairness of how they assembled their squad over several years.

A fourth title in a row would also mean more scrutiny over the time that the case has taken, and whether the club’s wealth has distorted the competitiveness of the league, alongside undoubted admiration for the team and their coach.”
How the fuck does this **** work this out when we are only the SEVENTH highest spenders in the last 5 years? Utterly thick ****

It isn't a Manchester paper anymore. It is written by people far, far, away. In offices that have no connection with the City or the club.
Reach own many regionals and now just push a 'one size fits all' narrative.
Local papers are defunct.
The days of Peter Gardener and Paul Hince sadly long gone.

I’m amazed at Sky’s line up on Sunday the two of the three games their showing is unbelievable.. but probably not klopps farewell is fookin embarrassing, too be honest if we was in arses position we’d be fuming. Also showing Chelsea v b’mouth ??.
Unless I’m wrong .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.