Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Herbert should be telling Wrexham fans to turn their backs on their club as they got bought by rich investors. Oh wait he wrote a book about how good that was. Fucking hypocritic.
Didn’t know he’d written a book about how fantastic the Wrexham takeover is! What an absolute thunder ****! He really needs to be careful getting in and out of our place when he shows his face he’s very lucky he hasn’t had a crack off someone the fuckin toad!

Just the 12 articles on Ten Bob on the Mail's online football page today. And no, I haven't clicked on any of them, just scrolled down the page out of curiosity. They didn't disappoint.

Unbelievable Jeff.
Same on the BBC website - Scottish players that are gonna set the competition alight, Dippers 'n Rags from previous comps who lit up everyone's day! And a number of articles on Ted Rag and his future! Laughable.

I agree with the sentiment of your OP, it is frustrating to have something held so dear to us be trashed by low life scum.
My response was to the wider community, not you per se.
Some of the journalists deserve a good face panel beating session, but the fallout is predictable.
Hopefully, restraint is shown and we answer in the best way we can with support for the club; and brevity, humour, and fuck you's to the baiters :)
Maybe not physical but I do think some verbal abuse is warranted that’s if they have the guts and nerve to show up at our press box. I mean stabbing us like that and after we’ve looked after them filling their fucking ugly faces with nice grub is hard to stomach.

Reactions: PPT
Maybe not physical but I do think some verbal abuse is warranted that’s if they have the guts and nerve to show up at our press box. I mean stabbing us like that after we’ve filled their fucking ugly faces with top nosh is unforgivable.
It's worse than that, Jim... we've filled their pockets with money.
Most of these anti City hacks wouldn't have an income stream if it wasn't for us.
They would be copywriting text books for pubescent school kids, or proof reading trailer trash articles in chat magazine or womens weekly!!
Oh the irony of ironies. They professionally hate us for income. Their careers depend on destroying their fountain of money.

Let’s face it, if all this was aimed at Liverpool the press would be mobbed, stabbed, cars burnt out etc. We’re better than that.
Ooh, I don't know. I'd like to give one of 'em a good old fashioned Stan Laurel punch, followed by that smug, knowing nod of the head.

Last edited:
I see Herbert’s article about our “classless” owners has been up on the mail app for days now. If it’s a positive article about us it’s down within the hour!
The comedy value of a scruffy no-mark hack describing our multi-billionaire owner - who rubs shoulders with Kings, Presidents and the World’s movers and shakers - as “classless” is beyond parody. What a fucking piece of work.

Maybe not physical but I do think some verbal abuse is warranted that’s if they have the guts and nerve to show up at our press box. I mean stabbing us like that and after we’ve looked after them filling their fucking ugly faces with nice grub is hard to stomach.
What definitely shouldn’t happen is these arseholes being given any sort of Hospitality at our Club -ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.