Media discussion - 2024/25

What a fucking weird Sky interview with Pep.

'Pep will you be queuing up to get Oasis tickets?'

'No I'll be preparing for West Ham'.

'What are your thoughts on the Oasis reunion?'

'(Long, bemused pause). I think it's good for the Oasis fans. (Long pause).'
They're just taking the piss, mimicking City at every opportunity. City are fair game, we'll keep asking them stupid puerile questions because they'll accommodate us. Pep needs to get tougher with these cunts

Where the fuck was Sky Sports when Sterling played for us. Their language about his proposed loan to arsenal is incredibly protective.

"This is nothing to with money Chelsea fans. He just wants to play football."

Maybe if you cunts weren't stirring it with the dippers when he joined us you wouldn't need such an arse licking caveat.

They're just taking the piss, mimicking City at every opportunity. City are fair game, we'll keep asking them stupid puerile questions because they'll accommodate us. Pep needs to get tougher with these cunts
Mate I'm an Arsenal fan and even I was embarrassed that a Sky journalist would have the temerity to ask someone as high profile as Pep that kind of question. Shameful journalism.

It’s the press teams job to intervene and call out these pricks and embarrass them in front of everyone that’s there. That’s the only way you’ll get these dicks to actually put some serious thought into asking a sensible question. Oasis vs the West Ham game ? Surely he’s not stupid enough to try and take the piss out of Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.