Media discussion - 2024/25

BBC also focus on the team who came a distant third in the prem and weren’t even in the CL last season

View attachment 129950
Just been on BBC website. We got drawn out first and listed last. It's like we're an afterthought. Glad I don't pay these biased cunts a licence fee.

It’s not actually in the media’s best interest to have us found guilty. They’d lose half their click bait revenue overnight.
I don't think they would. I well remember back in 1974 when the rags were relegated. How we all laughed but the laughter didn't last long as their nationwide 'agents' went on a nationwide rampage that lasted until their promotion. There was no Internet or social media then but the publicity was still there.
If worst came to the worst with us, then the clickbait would be as high as ever, but it would probably be a bigger problem for the footballing world than it would be if the charges were just dropped.

I can’t believe we are openly arguing that if you disagree with someone who is doing their job, they deserve a slap.

Honestly society has taken a big nose dive since Covid. Every other fucker has a chip on their shoulder, and a huge sense of entitlement. Kicking off with a person on a train is also big ‘main character syndrome’ vibes. I’m sure he or she was telling all his mates ‘I’m gonna kick off with that journalist. Watch me!’ before heading over.

Still silence from the bluemoon poster who kicked off on the train, I wonder why.
Need to get Colleen Rooney on the case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.