Media discussion - 2024/25

BBC breakfast just giving everyone a reminder of the 115 charges. Interestingly they then moved onto VAR and explained that fans would see more explanation of decisions on big screens inside stadiums- no mention of the fact that two stadiums in the PL don’t have any big screens !
Scandalous.......points deduction.

Oh forgot....the rags have invested their capex budget on repainting the players tunnel.

Nothing to see here keep moving,keep moving.

Villa will be higher and I think the rags and scousers will be way off the pace, I can see Leicester doing a lot better than last placed.
That's your prediction but that doesn't mean Shearer's are a mile off? You also said every year he is wrong but he has correctly predicted us as champions in 3 of the last 4 seasons and correctly predicted 2nd place in 2 out of 4. I didn't compare other finishing predictions against actuals.

Easy this media malarkey, I could write anything I want, just need to put in a few 'could' s, may' s, possibly's and if's'. What a load of bollocks
They are the equivalent to the retail world's 'from' - "Huge sale now on, all prices from £4.00", when you get in the shop they've got a two pairs of bright green and yellow leather shoes size 4½ for £4.00, the rest of the stuff is the usual price.

Last edited:
I see that Nedum and Ellen White are backing the Arse as well - I guess they know which side their bread is buttered!

5 in a row will be incredibly hard to achieve and our squad looks as week as it has done for a while. If we address our issues, I guess many would have us as favourites. I don’t think people predicting us to finish second this year is that out of the way to be honest.

It’s going to be a full on bloodbath now the season is upon us. The cunts have been waiting to spew now for a few months.

Death by a thousand cunts. The media have already caused trouble with igniting hate re the riots and they do the same with city.

So either ignore or laugh at it. We can’t and won’t win against this calculated onslaught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.