Media discussion - 2024/25

Ten Hag applausepublished at 18:12 British Summer Time​

18:12 BST​

FT: Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg.webp
Simon Stone
BBC Sport's chief football news reporter at Old Trafford

Erik ten Hag is walking round with his players applauding the fans still remaining.

There is a long road ahead for Manchester United. There is no guarantee of reaching the end.

Absolute bullshit as usual from Slimy. He posted this at 18:12 and at the sane time sky were interviewing Salah on the pitch and the stands are completely empty.
Yes he is a slimy **** but at least he has his good looks to console himself!

Ten Hag applausepublished at 18:12 British Summer Time​

18:12 BST​

FT: Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg.webp
Simon Stone
BBC Sport's chief football news reporter at Old Trafford

Erik ten Hag is walking round with his players applauding the fans still remaining.

There is a long road ahead for Manchester United. There is no guarantee of reaching the end.

Absolute bullshit as usual from Slimy. He posted this at 18:12 and at the sane time sky were interviewing Salah on the pitch and the stands are completely empty.
Fucking pay the cnuts fuck all until they start giving every team the same amount of coverage sickening that they do this, it’s a fucking jolly for that cnut when it’s pre-season to the USA or wherever..

Not on the evidence so far. Dippers look a far better team under Slot.
Not really that easy to deduce after playing three crap teams. Apart from one player they didn't add much and their team is quite old. I can see them struggling with CL and PL. But who knows. I just think our team looks much more solid so far and that is without two of our best players in Rhodri and Foden.

Not really that easy to deduce after playing three crap teams. Apart from one player they didn't add much and their team is quite old. I can see them struggling with CL and PL. But who knows. I just think our team looks much more solid so far and that is without two of our best players in Rhodri and Foden.
Not to mention John Stones and Kyle Walker.

Fucking pay the cnuts fuck all until they start giving every team the same amount of coverage sickening that they do this, it’s a fucking jolly for that cnut when it’s pre-season to the USA or wherever..
We need an organised 'campaign' of correspondence and militancy to highlight this otherwise itll simply continue.

APATHY is our enemy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.