Media discussion - 2024/25

This was 19 mins into the game, they’d conceded shortly after his arrival in the last game & there had already been a goal disallowed so where the fick was the confidence coming from.

View attachment 130487
Surprised sky didn't give him motm.
They usually do for players making their 1st appearance for the rag wankers.
I remember them giving it to Maguire after his debut but he played absolutely shite.

It doesn’t take much to impress Dion…..

View attachment 130363
And that tweet sums up the toxic relationship of the sports media and United, they feel they have to add dollops of hype to every signing they make, which adds further pressure when it all goes wrong

They tend in the most part to ignore most of our signings and to be fair most of every other club, it’s annoying but it can be amusing

So Salah thinks yesterday was a Derby and I heard more than once this was the Dippers and Rags biggest game of the season, just fuck off. They absolutely know which fixture is their biggest of the season and it's not this one that features a tin pot club who have spent over £600m since their Manager arrived and an inconsistent team who have managed to win one title in 34 years.

Attachments

• IMG_6982.png
    IMG_6982.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 115
I sent this to a Rag a few days ago whose response was " by cheating".
Asked for an explanation as to why but no response.
Funny what isn't it.
Just had the same thing with a dipper! Needs to be actively pushed by the club and all over social media !

And that tweet sums up the toxic relationship of the sports media and United, they feel they have to add dollops of hype to every signing they make, which adds further pressure when it all goes wrong

They tend in the most part to ignore most of our signings and to be fair most of every other club, it’s annoying but it can be amusing

It's not a tweet - it's an excerpt from the pre-match prattle.

Dublin is pretty unlikely to criticise any player before a match, whoever they play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.