Media discussion - 2024/25

I’ve never got the hate for Redknapp and was once told a story by a mother who had a pram in a lift at Albert Dock towards the end of the Spice Boys era who shared it with Redknapp, Fowler, Macateer and McManaman - and only one of them helped her out when she was struggling to get out at her floor.

Might not represent a great deal, but it’s always stuck in my mind.
Bumped into Jamie and Louise many moons back at Glasgow Airport in the ‘ahem’ business lounge.

Honestly, I would’ve shagged either of them ;)
Nice couple, no airs and graces and were good value for laughs and stories.
I still tell people that she probably yearned for me and that’s why they split up.

giphy.gif

I’ve never got the hate for Redknapp and was once told a story by a mother who had a pram in a lift at Albert Dock towards the end of the Spice Boys era who shared it with Redknapp, Fowler, Macateer and McManaman - and only one of them helped her out when she was struggling to get out at her floor.

Might not represent a great deal, but it’s always stuck in my mind.

Yep, Redknapp always seems a fairly nice chap. Often very positive about us. just seems an ok guy. I’m assuming I’ve missed something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.