Media discussion - 2024/25

The irony of him saying he needed a no2 when he is a no2.

Look up the man who's never been punched in the face and keys will show up.
**** of a "sub" human.
Obviously Jamie must have put the boot into keys and gray over the the 2 dinosaurs

Reactions: MMA
also what kind of grown man tells the world that, okay you dont like someone so you gave em a swerve , did you have to tell the world in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and manufacture some kind of 'beef' between the two of you for clicks and engagement, seriously i question what has happened to men these days and the thing between goldbridge and big steve the same if you dont like each other fine either ignore each other or have a scrap these ridiculous videos having it played out to the world are just pathetic.
Grow the fuck up.

Maybe he hates us because this is what he looks like and the film used to be a constant reminder and a source of piss taking. The film then fell away but not before it had made Blue Moon famous again. Now, whenever he hears it, his ‘looking exactly like a werewolf trauma’ resurfaces.

“You made me miss. I’ve never missed that board before.
Stay on the road, keep clear of the moors. Beware of the moon.”

Sorry if already posted but Erling wants his release clause set at 101m when he signs a new City contract, so as not to scare off Real and Barca. Yep, Football 365 said it so it's gospel, fuck!
If we wanted to keep Barca away 105M Turkish Lira would do it……..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.