Media discussion - 2024/25

I still maintain that the announcement of the charges galvanised the team and Pep used it to form a siege mentality, us against everybody else... Really not sure we would have won the treble without i5

We'll see what happens with the outcome of the hearing, but only a fool (Oliver Holt, Michael Owen etc) would bet against City. When our back is against the wall we're at our most dangerous. Hopefully drivel like this helps to motivate the players even further!
We were coasting through that season with no edge or intensity. Pep said ‘I don’t recognise my team anymore’. When we played Spurs.

We did have a very good August and September but the World Cup really affected us. Either side of it we were very poor indeed.

Not only do I not think we would have won the treble, but we didn’t look like we were going to win anything that season.

Then the charges dropped in March and everything changed!

Drama sells, and in a world where we are dominating the Prem the charges against us creates a sizeable opportunity to generate interactions and revenue for anyone publishing and republishing the same worn out story

Driving back from holiday last night, had commentary on talk sport as something to listen to.

The commentary from Matterface was nauseating.

Even my County supporting bro-in-law couldn't believe how bad it was

Just bought the i, the only time I buy a paper is a Saturday. Headline on the back “4 things for Man City to fear this season”.

Looks like we’re fucked, not sure I can bring myself to read the article, I might not sleep for days

I don't see how all this outside pressure from the press/media to influence our hearing is allowed ?

All the press/media talk about is our guilt they never mention what will happen to the pl when we are found to be innocent.

It's all one sided aim to put pressure on the hearing.

I'm waiting for the hateful 8 to write to the KC demanding to find us guilt. Seeing as the lead KC is a gooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.