Media discussion - 2024/25

Tunnel club? Already using part of the £1 billion OT refurbishment fund……. I wonder how much is left.

I can’t wait for the heavy rain.

So, a bit of plaster board, some red and black paint and strip lighting makes it look "futuristic?"

Definitely not a Blade Runner look is it? More like the inside of the doomed Nostromo in Alien.

Looking at the BBC website this morning it seems that Arsenal are one signing away from having a title winning side (according to Shearer) and Pep has run out of energy (according to Emmanuel Petit).

Should we just not bother this season and award the title to Arsenal now ?
Haven't rags already won it

We were coasting through that season with no edge or intensity. Pep said ‘I don’t recognise my team anymore’. When we played Spurs.

We did have a very good August and September but the World Cup really affected us. Either side of it we were very poor indeed.

Not only do I not think we would have won the treble, but we didn’t look like we were going to win anything that season.

Then the charges dropped in March and everything changed!

Yep I've always said if they left our club alone no letter from those 9 clubs blow smoke up our arse and peps pep would of left after 3/4 seasons! All this hate campaign to go after us has galvanised the whole of Man City to win everything we have done!

Just bought the i, the only time I buy a paper is a Saturday. Headline on the back “4 things for Man City to fear this season”.

Looks like we’re fucked, not sure I can bring myself to read the article, I might not sleep for days
At least it was a City article, most of them are like rag fanzines now.

So, a bit of plaster board, some red and black paint and strip lighting makes it look "futuristic?"

Definitely not a Blade Runner look is it? More like the inside of the doomed Nostromo in Alien.

Another nod to the 90s & changing rooms with Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen & Handy Andy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.