Media discussion - 2024/25

I see the Thursday papers are showing how Masters is just fine with all the loopholes being used by clubs, especially Chelsea, in order to pretend deals make their books look better.

I can only imagine how the 115 is going to go, but he’s already specifically saying we can’t continue with asterisks on titles.

Not to subconsciously already implying we are guilty. ****.
Well, hopefully, when these deals get exposed for being dodgy then he will get taken down with them.

Also, Khaldoon was supremely confident, maybe we will be the ones to take that **** down when they are reduced to pedantic small charges ie time keeping, grass length, noncompliance with untrustworthy leaking wankers.

I also don't want to see us strike some kind of deal, striking deals smacks of some sort of guilt, all or nothing, not guilty take the cunts down, 'really' guilty, then take our punishment and move forward.

I shall wait for other clubs to be subjected to the same scrutiny as we have.

Yep. Chelsea have definitely been tipped a wink. The rags being helped also. Reading between the lines with the things masters is saying. We’re definitely getting fucked over!
I do love a good conspiracy theory but this quite simply cannot happen, the independent review board has to come off with iron clad legal reasons as to why the charges should stick and they have to publish those reasons, they cant just say city are guilty because those people in red dont like em winning and i have to stop it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.