Media discussion - 2024/25

I do love a good conspiracy theory but this quite simply cannot happen, the independent review board has to come off with iron clad legal reasons as to why the charges should stick and they have to publish those reasons, they cant just say city are guilty because those people in red dont like em winning and i have to stop it.
Let’s hope so

Let’s hope so
its not hope mate, its just a fact, they literally cant make a decision that isnt based in law as they would have to explain why they came to that decision and it would be ripped to shreds if it wasnt 100% legit. What the press want to happen isnt what will happen unless there is a hell of a legal case to back it up.

If City are found guilty the reasons for that will have to be based on rock solid information not innuendo or half truths. Anything less and all hell will break loose. It will make the PL look like a bunch of gangsters and Britains image around the world as a good place to invest will be tarnished. Not only City will be annoyed but so will the main beneficiaries of UAE investment in this country if an iffy verdict is reached. There is a lot at stake here. The question I ask, what happens to the PL if City are cleared of all the main charges, how can it survive as it is now, a cartel of four clubs running the show.

If City are found guilty the reasons for that will have to be based on rock solid information not innuendo or half truths. Anything less and all hell will break loose. It will make the PL look like a bunch of gangsters and Britains image around the world as a good place to invest will be tarnished. Not only City will be annoyed but so will the main beneficiaries of UAE investment in this country if an iffy verdict is reached. There is a lot at stake here. The question I ask, what happens to the PL if City are cleared of all the main charges, how can it survive as it is now, a cartel of four clubs running the show.
When have the premier league been bothered about their reputation? It was exposed last week that the rags got £75m from the premier league to get them past PSR, have you heard any newspaper or tv station discuss it? Anything raised by fans groups? Anything coming out of Everton Forest or Leicester? Nothing, that’s how it works. Have you heard anything about the dippers asthma “issues”, them passing FFP by a bogus £50m stadium planning fees, anything about them hacking our database? Anything about united failing FFP? Imagine if we had net spent what arsenal and chelsea have over the last 3 seasons? Why isn’t 75 the new 115? It’s unbelievable what doesn’t get reported, makes china and russia seem pretty open

I think you last sentence is why alot of us worry that's why City will be found guilty regardless of whether City are or not. Have the pl gambled it's existent on beating City ?

I can't see how the PL when they lose can carry on as if nothing has happened. It will be clear to everyone that this was nothing more than a witchhunt pushed by the cartel.
Of course the press/media will back the cartel as usual.

We will never been seen as innocent by our press/media or other fans. Because of this Ciyy should sue the pl for damage to our reputation.

City lose and the pl can gloat City win pl is shown up as a cartel and if your face doesn't fit they'll come after you.

When have the premier league been bothered about their reputation? It was exposed last week that the rags got £75m from the premier league to get them past PSR, have you heard any newspaper or tv station discuss it? Anything raised by fans groups? Anything coming out of Everton Forest or Leicester? Nothing, that’s how it works. Have you heard anything about the dippers asthma “issues”, them passing FFP by a bogus £50m stadium planning fees, anything about them hacking our database? Anything about united failing FFP? Imagine if we had net spent what arsenal and chelsea have over the last 3 seasons? Why isn’t 75 the new 115? It’s unbelievable what doesn’t get reported, makes china and russia seem pretty open
What puzzles me is why Newcastle, Everton, Forrest.....are not making a fuss about the Rags £75m given their vested interest. They surely cannot be in cahoots with the red shirts as well as the national press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.