Media discussion - 2024/25

Schmeichel is a two faced twat. That year he was at City - he did nothing but slag the Rags off - then following his departure he’s back to sucking up to the Rags and resorts to slagging us off. No guts or character.
I remember the twat sat in the stands with his city coat on when kasper was here. Two faced wanker. And jumping around celebrating when goater put the third in all them years ago

Front sports page headline in the Daily Fail. The author of said article "Sam Lawley is a UK News Reporter, currently on the Mail's two-year graduate trainee scheme covering a wide range of Home News stories, as well as some Foreign and Sport pieces."

If this is the journalistic training he's getting, the race to the bottom will be very quick.

View attachment 132280
Wow they really are powerful the premier league aren't they? They have the power to expel us from competitions they don't even have jurisdiction over. Surprised they haven't got us banned from pubs, clubs and restaurants they don't own either.

Wow they really are powerful the premier league aren't they? They have the power to expel us from competitions they don't even have jurisdiction over. Surprised they haven't got us banned from pubs, clubs and restaurants they don't own as well.

Makes you wonder if the football authorities have spoken to each other and all this rumour is are the giddy fuckers getting ahead of themselves because they really really really don't want us where we are.

Front sports page headline in the Daily Fail. The author of said article "Sam Lawley is a UK News Reporter, currently on the Mail's two-year graduate trainee scheme covering a wide range of Home News stories, as well as some Foreign and Sport pieces."

If this is the journalistic training he's getting, the race to the bottom will be very quick.

View attachment 132280

Another case of "could" doing a hell of a lot of heavy lifting.

I met Solksear in Sports Direct in Broadheath years ago ...I would haven't usually engaged in conversation only he commented to me i the que that were were both buying the same sandles ( they were for the holiday I was going on..I'm not a hippy) ...he was a sound enough guy ..for a rag
Did you both buy the same socks?

I met Solksear in Sports Direct in Broadheath years ago ...I would haven't usually engaged in conversation only he commented to me i the que that were were both buying the same sandles ( they were for the holiday I was going on..I'm not a hippy) ...he was a sound enough guy ..for a rag
Filled up my car next to him in Sale one evening when he played for them. Seemed a nice guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.