Media discussion - 2024/25

Gets a free ticket with the media and slags off the atmosphere, meanwhile hardworking fans who would have loved to have gone are priced out. Such an ignorant twat. If he's ever back at our stadium I hope we make our feelings known about him, shouldn't be allowed back in.

Well said Big Steve

Hated by both Blues and red alike - takes a special kind of **** to achieve that

I met Solksear in Sports Direct in Broadheath years ago ...I would haven't usually engaged in conversation only he commented to me i the que that were were both buying the same sandles ( they were for the holiday I was going on..I'm not a hippy) ...he was a sound enough guy ..for a rag
Who ended up with the sandals, you or him?

Front sports page headline in the Daily Fail. The author of said article "Sam Lawley is a UK News Reporter, currently on the Mail's two-year graduate trainee scheme covering a wide range of Home News stories, as well as some Foreign and Sport pieces."

If this is the journalistic training he's getting, the race to the bottom will be very quick.

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 14.53.19.png

Front sports page headline in the Daily Fail. The author of said article "Sam Lawley is a UK News Reporter, currently on the Mail's two-year graduate trainee scheme covering a wide range of Home News stories, as well as some Foreign and Sport pieces."

If this is the journalistic training he's getting, the race to the bottom will be very quick.

View attachment 132280

Its a fucking doddle this journalism lark now isn’t it.

View attachment 132280
It must be free to read the fail online as that’s the only explanation why anyone would read it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.