Media discussion - 2024/25

View attachment 132568
Match Preview
Manchester City v Arsenal.

Todays big match between two of The Premier Leagues Top Eleven clubs will take place under the imposing backdrop of the 115 Charges.

A Sky Sports source understands that one of the options available to punish City would be converting the Etihad into an Aldis superstore.

Pep will be forced to stay on as Store Manager, Grealish and Foden stacking shelves with Ake and Dias on the checkouts.

Ederson is understood to fancy the Security Guard role whilst Kalvin Phillips will return to collect the trollies.

And its live.
Bastard.....thank God I read on a bit.

And then this from David Walsh, their Chief Sports Writer, who says he doesn't support a particular team:
Interesting from David Walsh. I knew him many years ago when he first started out as a reporter. Played football with him for a local team.
I'm surprised that he hasn't been hired to chase us down as he led the way in exposing the doping scandal within cycling, in particular Lance Armstrong.
It was Walsh that revealed in the Sunday Times in 2001 after a two-year investigation that Armstrong was working with Ferrari, the italian doctor.
I'm surmising that if we were seriously " up to something", Walsh would be one of those reporters that would sniff us out.
Given that he has been quiet leads me to believe that we are going to be OK.

And now the spin starts:

"The most contentious incident came seconds before the break when Arsenal's Trossard was given a second yellow card for kicking the ball away, leaving the visitors nursing a sense of injustice after City's Jeremy Doku had escaped punishment for a similar offence."

"Most contentious?" Not the referee allowing them to take a quick free kick after calling our full back over?

"Similar offence?" So kicking the ball away and kicking the ball back to where the free kick is supposed to be taken are similar, are they?

And now the spin starts:

"The most contentious incident came seconds before the break when Arsenal's Trossard was given a second yellow card for kicking the ball away, leaving the visitors nursing a sense of injustice after City's Jeremy Doku had escaped punishment for a similar offence."

"Most contentious?" Not the referee allowing them to take a quick free kick after calling our full back over?

"Similar offence?" So kicking the ball away and kicking the ball back to where the free kick is supposed to be taken are similar, are they?
Don’t forget the havertz challenge on Rodri after about 5 secs deliberate as well..

Or the fact that Trousers should have gotten his second yellow for going full force in to Bernie’s back right in front of the fucking ref.
Both offences were a yellow card, but they've got to give it for one of them. I hope they sat there in the VAR booth and said 'which would be funnier?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.