Media discussion - 2024/25

Can someone tell me if I'm going mad here. On the below BBC page there is a vote option on whether you are in favour of, or against the gooners dark arts (aka cheating) . I scrolled down and it voted automatically in favour for me! I tried it with another browser on my phone and it did it again! They can't really be stooping as low as rigging votes can they???

Weirdly I noticed that earlier

this narrative of arsenal apparently getting under citys skin is funny... did they not see them all drop to the floor once we scored our equalizer.

theyre terrfied to actually come and play at our ground... they targeted rodri from the first minute and only started to get a foothold in that first half after he went off.

Maybe the media should go get their eyes tested.
They see what they want to see, they hate us so much they portray Arsenal as paragons of virtue rather than as Arseletico Madrid on steroids

this narrative of arsenal apparently getting under citys skin is funny... did they not see them all drop to the floor once we scored our equalizer.

theyre terrfied to actually come and play at our ground... they targeted rodri from the first minute and only started to get a foothold in that first half after he went off.

Maybe the media should go get their eyes tested.
They only got a foothold after OliVAR pulled Walker out of position and then let them take a free kick from the wrong position before the defence was organised.

Can someone tell me if I'm going mad here. On the below BBC page there is a vote option on whether you are in favour of, or against the gooners dark arts (aka cheating) . I scrolled down and it voted automatically in favour for me! I tried it with another browser on my phone and it did it again! They can't really be stooping as low as rigging votes can they???

The BBC are effectively justifying it to suit their narrative. Had it been us they'd have castigated us for 'unsporting behavior'.

They fucking hate us.

It worked for me but unfortunately the bbc is inundated with rags, dippers and tarquins…the red shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.