Media discussion - 2024/25

Reality:

Havertz laid one on rodri within 5 seconds.

Partay had no business shoving rodri when the ball was nowhere near. We lost arguably our best player to injury.

Their first goal was taken 10 yards from where the foul occurred and Walker was dragged out of position by the ref and not allowed to go back.

Their second goal saw Martinelli back into Ederson without even looking at the ball.

Doku passed the ball towards where the freekick was and directly to an arsenal player whereas trossard kicked the ball to Failsworth after committing a 2nd yellow card challenge anyway.

Arsenal shithoused all through the second half, over 9 minutes of timewasting by the keeper and included the usual cramp/tactical timeouts.

Media:

Fuck City. Cheating coward cunts.

It is what it is at this stage. We are despised. They can all fuck off.
Seconded Cnuts

Can someone tell me if I'm going mad here. On the below BBC page there is a vote option on whether you are in favour of, or against the gooners dark arts (aka cheating) . I scrolled down and it voted automatically in favour for me! I tried it with another browser on my phone and it did it again! They can't really be stooping as low as rigging votes can they???

Can someone tell me if I'm going mad here. On the below BBC page there is a vote option on whether you are in favour of, or against the gooners dark arts (aka cheating) . I scrolled down and it voted automatically in favour for me! I tried it with another browser on my phone and it did it again! They can't really be stooping as low as rigging votes can they???

Wanna bet !! I wouldn`t trust them shit houses any more than I would with the Gooners.

Ask Donald it might be the Dominion voting system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.