Media discussion - 2024/25

I don’t really give a fuck what someone on the internet thinks of me, but can’t help arguing when I’m 100% correct

One of my many many flaws :)
Fair enough. I think (hope) he genuinely got the wrong end of the stick.

Player throws ball at players head after 100 mins of full on contest. Media use words like coward and demand a ban.

Player goes down with 'cramp'; ref's had enough so tells player to get up and he then sprints 30 yards. That's not 'cheating' and trying con the officials apparently. That's the classic way of employing the 'darks arts'!!!!!!!!
Then goes down again when play breaks up!

Well well well. BBC’s Simon Stone calling out Arsenal’s goalkeeper simulating injury so Arteta can have a tactical timeout, by showing video evidence.
Let’s see how the press question Arteta about it at his next press conference
Sorry where has he done this? I haven't seen it, pls can you point me to the article thanks?

It was clearly apparent that Arteta had done this during the game to us sat in the North stand behind Reya, but I haven't seen any pundit or journalist point it out? They mentioned the sub getting booked but put no context on it . If that's not blatant cheating I don't know what is?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.