Media discussion - 2024/25

One media outlet described it yesterday as 'Haaland threw the ball at Gabriels skull'. Its hilarious the media reaction to what was a proper game with plenty of big talking points. What exactly do they want? Boring matches where everyone loves each other? Maybe just matches where City don't get a last gasp equaliser.
It’s pathetic. He bounced the ball off the back of his head from a yard away. Funny as fuck.

Exactly the way I see it panning out - the cunts just never learn
The sight of the Arsenal fans mocking and jeering Rodri as he hobbled off the pitch will live long in the memories of our players. Pep will remind them about it when we play at the Emirates. As you so rightly say:”These cunts never learn.”

Let's just accept that we are hated by the media in this country.
We all know why, success, our owners, but always remember that Jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I am used to it now. Does it wind me up? Sometimes but then I try to not let things bother me that I can't control. One of them being the media. I would Never wish an injury on another player. When VVD got a cruciate I didn't praise it I just wished him a speedy recovery. Seeing most of the Arsenal comments on X is a sad inditement of society in general and not just football. There is a fine line in football when it goes from being tribal about your club to being a ****.
Wishing ill on others? You are a ****
Binned off Twitter/X poisonous media platform…..

Let's just accept that we are hated by the media in this country.
We all know why, success, our owners, but always remember that Jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I am used to it now. Does it wind me up? Sometimes but then I try to not let things bother me that I can't control. One of them being the media. I would Never wish an injury on another player. When VVD got a cruciate I didn't praise it I just wished him a speedy recovery. Seeing most of the Arsenal comments on X is a sad inditement of society in general and not just football. There is a fine line in football when it goes from being tribal about your club to being a ****.
Wishing ill on others? You are a ****
Just a sad indictment of the society we now live in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.