Media discussion - 2024/25

Morons on 606 were seriously claiming Rodri wouldn't get in the tarquins starting line up, yet they are overjoyed about his injury. Then another buffoon was moaning that our equaliser was a last minute deflection. Short memories these tarquins.
Horrible club managed by a horrible bloke who continues to moan about everything and everybody. The new Slur Fergie.

Agree that Arsenal could have scored with an earlier Gabriel header.
But that was one of the few counter-attacks they had.
I cannot remember an Arsenal team managed by Arteta against City, to play with a real attacking mindset ?
The last game at the Emirates was dull, with Arsenal seeming happy with a point. A lucky deflection won it for them.
If Arsenal win the league this season, Sunday's match will seen as a defensive, tactical masterclass.
But the media said the same last season when they scraped a draw at the Ethiad.
Arsenal can be one of the most entertaining teams to watch.
Against Pep, I feel Arteta is far too defensive (and bends the rules, at every opportunity) and bottles it...
Arsenal managed a grand total of three shots on target. They played anti-football just like they did last year with 11 men. Pretending to be injured, wasting time, targeting our players for fouls. Just cheating. None of the other leading teams play like them in the PL. If City can't win the league this year I really hope it goes to LFC, Chelsea, or Villa. Much as I hate Liverpool I have never seen any of their teams set up like Arsenal.

Well said SHB and I wish I could give you 10 likes (or should that be licks ? !!) ;)
Thanks mate. You can give me 10 licks if you like....
On a serious note, trying to not let the media bother you is quite hard to do but we cannot control what they say,write etc so why would I let it rule my life? Yes it pisses me off at times but to counter it I actually enjoy the hatred towards us because it just means we are successful.
Nearly 51 now.20 yrs ago I would really bite,sometimes I have the odd snap but Imagine being a hack,an opposing fan etc and waking up daily and letting MCFC hatred be the 1st thing which comes into your mind. We have bothered so many people and long may it continue.
My grandad told me once 'They only talk bad of you when you are successful'.......very very true in our case

It hurts me to say but I must commend the BBC for their piece today highlighting what a bunch of time wasting shithouses the arse really are.
No surprise with such a shithouse manager who as a footballer was also a massive shithouse himself.
Shit club and shit fans to boot!
All that's happened there is that the BBC have seen the rags and liverpool fans slate Arse for their shithousing on twitter all day yesterday, so they've changed their tune to fall in line with the hands that feed them.

All that's happened there is that the BBC have seen the rags and liverpool fans slate Arse for their shithousing on twitter all day yesterday, so they've changed their tune to fall in line with the hands that feed them.
I noticed that as well, read the room wrong, didn't they? They didn't factor in the delusion from the Rags and Dippers fans that they play cavalier fearless attacking football home or away

Just finished work and seen this.

Absolute fucking CUNTS!

View attachment 132788
Yeah Telegraph, nobody watched the game with their own eyes.
Everyone knows it was utter shithousery, but a day on and the trend is to defend the indefensible.

Last time I heard it was "football" and Arsenal can't compete with us at that, which is why they didn't bother.....again.

Last edited:
I noticed that as well, read the room wrong, didn't they? They didn't factor in the delusion from the Rags and Dippers fans that they play cavalier fearless attacking football home or away
They certainly didn't gauge it well haha. That's the thing with the Beeb, they can only change their opinion once they know what their opinion should be. Whereas SSN have the 24 hours of constant shaping of the narrative so they can dictate what opinion is up for discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.