Media discussion - 2024/25

Anybody watch the big six on you tube with big Steve fighting our corner. He does a great job against all the bitterness and cheap shots from the other bellends on that show. Worth a view definitely

Shows Legohead up as the thick, deluded, entitled cheating little prick that he is.
Gives it out in abundance but just like their fans whines like a little woman when the boot is on the other foot.
Maybe he should go on AFC TV or whatever it's called with Robbie and his merry bunch of dickheads so he can have another cry in front of someone who might actually give a shit.
Fucking hate Arteta, can't believe he was with us under Pep. Definitely had no love for this club in that time. ****!

The media do really really hate us. Since Sunday Haaland should be banned, ref should be banned, rodri deserves his injury because he suggested strikes might happen. Poor old plucky arsenal have got our number and we are rattled.
That's the general consensus I have seen.

I remember keane throwing the ball at shearer's head then punched him, we get told that is proper rivalry. The minute we show a bit of needle back, we get demonised.

Ultimately all because we scored last minute.
Love it, glad to know we boil piss and make people feel like shit.
Perhaps this newish City/Arsenal rivalry upsets certain other clubs ?
Cannot imagine Villa, Newcastle etc. fans being upset with this intense competition and rivalry ?

Arsenal FC will probably make a formal complaint that Doku should be banned and that the equaliser should be officially disallowed because it’s not fair -they have form for this type of pathetic ridiculous behaviour
Didn't the actual Arsenal Football Club write a letter to Pigmol doubting their integrity and honesty ?
Managers, coaches and players have criticised and moved about referees for many years.
But, clubs and their owners rarely get involved...

Didn't the actual Arsenal Football Club write a letter to Pigmol doubting their integrity and honesty ?
Managers, coaches and players have criticised and moved about referees for many years.
But, clubs and their owners rarely get involved...
Precisely -that’s my point given all the Gooners allegations of cheating and Oliver paid off etc -when the truth is that Oliver bottled a big game yet again

I think these Arsenal wankers were the instigators behind our '115' charges, and they soon got the other hateful clubs behind them. It shows when one of their top brass stormed off on Sunday without shaking hands with our execs. Mard arse twat!

Fucking hate Arteta, can't believe he was with us under Pep. Definitely had no love for this club in that time. ****!
Clearly he's always been a ****.
Some Tarquins have claimed he learned to be this way because of Pep yet none of the other coaches who worked under him and went on to be managers in their own right behaviour like Legohead.
He claims Arsenal are "his club", and I agree as they're a perfect match for each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.