Media discussion - 2024/25

Beat a poor Southampton. That clown Garnacho when he celebrates by sitting on the advertising hordings. Same old.Wash rinse repeat.
Got a feeling Spurs may actually beat them Sunday but yes you are correct the media 'washing over' of the reality is a thing to embrace.

What nobody in the media has mentioned is that Arsenal's obsession with 'the invincibles ' has led them to a state of mind where they are afraid to lose. Even Bernie said something similar. They would rather win 1 and draw 2 than win 2 and lose 1. This is the mentality that will stop them becoming champions
These so called invincibles drew 12 games that season, to the following clubs:

Portsmouth 1-1
Rags 0-0
Charlton 1-1
Fulham 0-0
Leicester 1-1
Bolton 1-1
Everton 1-1
Rags 1-1
Newcastle 0-0
Birmingham 0-0
Portsmouth 1-1
Tottenham 2-2

Invincibiles my FUCKIN ARSE …! Still 10 points short of the 100 club in today’s points allocation …! 32 Wins & 4 draws..

Last edited:

Portsmouth 1-1
Rags 0-0
Charlton 1-1
Fulham 0-0
Leicester 1-1
Bolton 1-1
Everton 1-1
Rags 1-1
Newcastle 0-0
Birmingham 0-0
Portsmouth 1-1
Tottenham 2-2

Invincibiles my FUCKIN ARSE …! Still 4 points short of the 100 club in today’s points allocation …!
The great entertainers.

What i love about the weekend game vs Arsenal is the Media calling for Doku to be banned for a so-called kicking the ball away, hahahaha

Arteta as well hahaha he even pointed it out in the post-match interview hahahaha

Please Please Please can I point out that the referee asked Doku to kick the ball to the Arsenal player who was in the right position from where the foul was.
Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good dig at us

Portsmouth 1-1
Rags 0-0
Charlton 1-1
Fulham 0-0
Leicester 1-1
Bolton 1-1
Everton 1-1
Rags 1-1
Newcastle 0-0
Birmingham 0-0
Portsmouth 1-1
Tottenham 2-2

Invincibiles my FUCKIN ARSE …! Still 4 points short of the 100 club in today’s points allocation …! 32 Wins & 4 draws..
12 draws means 24 points dropped = 90 points so 10 short of 100 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.