Media discussion - 2024/25

Motd2- first thing the anchor/host said coming off from the highlights was : "And when you look at that line up and the players they had on the bench, it's ridiculous." That was said by design, in my eyes.
Just plainly wrong and uninformed , from the off trying to paint us in a certain light ie. the same old clumsy, lazy "They're buying success" line.
I'd say it's a case of flattering to deceive,but it's not, it's the opposite, almost mispeak and purposely trying to delegitamise the club.
The bench included three academy graduates and a free transfer which I’m sure they were quick to point out

Motd2- first thing the anchor/host said coming off from the highlights was : "And when you look at that line up and the players they had on the bench, it's ridiculous." That was said by design, in my eyes.
Just plainly wrong and uninformed , from the off trying to paint us in a certain light ie. the same old clumsy, lazy "They're buying success" line.
I'd say it's a case of flattering to deceive,but it's not, it's the opposite, almost mispeak and purposely trying to delegitamise the club.
" ...................... the same old clumsy, lazy "'They're buying success' line" - Isn't that what the rags are attempting right now?

Which reminds me. Our old finance director was pretty disdainful of financial analysts in general, but for the brief period we were a public company he took great delight in showing it (unless he was embedding useful messages with his one or two chosen useful idiot analysts). I remember an analysts' presentation in London where one of them asked why the gross margin percentage had increased. "Because sales have increased by more than cost of sales" was the reply. To the follow up question "Would you like to elaborate", the answer was "No".

Tbf to him, the gross margin percentage was super-sensitive because the group had a world-wide pricing strategy to accumulate as much of the group's income in low-tax Switzerland (where we even had a personalised tax regime with the authorities) to the detriment of subsidiaries in higher tax-paying countries.

Was funny as fuck, though, listening to him batting away the questions.
I suppose you had to be there?

LFC tried to undermine Everton’s stadium project planning process behind the scenes. Liverpool fans mock Everton but there is no reason Everton couldn’t do what City have done with the right investment.
LFC know they should have built a new stadium when they had the chance. Instead of redeveloping that pigs ear of a ground for the sake of istree

How the fuck she got a job anchoring anything is unbelievable….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.