Media discussion - 2024/25

Maybe Arsenal should have been a little more humble when they won the league last August and then again in October?
Martin Odegaaed even borrowed a camera to take some photos of their title winning victory over the Dippers.
Another example of Arsenal showing everyone their "class"

Motd2- first thing the anchor/host said coming off from the highlights was : "And when you look at that line up and the players they had on the bench, it's ridiculous." That was said by design, in my eyes.
Just plainly wrong and uninformed , from the off trying to paint us in a certain light ie. the same old clumsy, lazy "They're buying success" line.
I'd say it's a case of flattering to deceive,but it's not, it's the opposite, almost mispeak and purposely trying to delegitamise the club.
Depends if you view it from the false narrative it's ridiculous how much we've spent or the truth, it's ridiculous how much quality we have. It could have been the latter as they then spent some time analysing our fantastic play. I think you may be guilty of following the media's false line.

should have done him

the cretinous rat.
He's a lanky streak of piss. I hate violence but the big nosed c*nt wouldn't last 10 seconds in a fight. Why is he offering blues out on a train?

He should watch what he writes. Especially when it's bollocks and brings the club into disrepute.

He did yes

The blue defended his mate who had been called a dick

He then said as the blue walked away to his seat, you bottler, sort it out here

The blue said, not here mate on the train

It was messy

I’m sure it will be written about very differently. Did anyone take any footage?

LFC know they should have built a new stadium when they had the chance. Instead of redeveloping that pigs ear of a ground for the sake of istree
I was shocked how poor that new Anfield Road stand was last season. Sub-standard compared to places like Spurs and well below the Etihad. It remind me of Peter Swales’s Platt Lane farce.

Sam Lee was on the train down today from Piccadilly

Anyone there will know the delays that happened

Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write

Lee straight away called the blue a dick

Well it went downhill from there

Lee called another blue a bottler because he did not want a fight on the train.

Embarrassing by Lee
The last person who offered out City fans on a train was Tommy Docherty. That didn’t end well. He famously exited the train early at Stockport Station in a very rapid manner.

For years the media have tried to create the narrative our massive squad is the reason we are successful. I’d just like to thank Todd Boehly for helping dispel that myth & I await the column inches of apologies.
And yet everyone we've bought is unheard of, another club's reject, will struggle to fit in , not as good as Liverpool and united's shiny new world class signings, injury prone, not premiership standard etc. etc.
As we've never had a better window than our rivals, we've done surprisingly OK. The media can't be wrong or biased can they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.