Media discussion - 2024/25

And so it starts. I predicted earlier that the press would be raving about Arsenal.

The pundit on Sly covering the Arse game has said they can win the CL.

I guess then that would make them a big club - because, after all you HAVE to win the CL to be a Big Club ( if you don't wear a red shirt....). Playing Real and Atletico/ Bayern, Dips is very different than playing PSG. Come back when they have made mincemeat of Bayern and Real and I might start to think he's onto something!

And so it starts. I predicted earlier that the press would be raving about Arsenal.

The pundit on Sly covering the Arse game has said they can win the CL.

I guess then that would make them a big club - because, after all you HAVE to win the CL to be a Big Club ( if you don't wear a red shirt....). Playing Real and Atletico/ Bayern, Dips is very different than playing PSG. Come back when they have made mincemeat of Bayern and Real and I might start to think he's onto something!
They had 20 years of trying to win it under Wenger and the best they got was a final that was over after 15 minutes.

Guess who wrote the BBC report on the card being overturned ?
I couldn't think of anyone at paedo central who would fit the bill as a bitter, biased, City hating Rag sycophant who is paid to go on pre season jollies every summer at the licence payers expense or uses his job to flog Rag branded watches.
You'll have to give me a clue mate.

They've been 100% the architects of their own downfall over the last 20 years or so, starting with Rock of Gibraltar which led on to the Glazers taking charge and then Ferguson's retirement, since when they've shown all the patience of an adolescent lad having his first wank. The daft twats never listened when any manager hinted that it might be a long job to turn that shitshow around, it's been gloriously entertaining and long may they continue to pay over the odds for mediocre talent.
Is that why at the swamp nothing is straight from the horses mouth, but the horse's somewhere else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.