Media discussion - 2024/25

Saw this in the paper this morning. What I don't get is how is there the need for an appeals system given we have VAR these days? Surely there's no point of appeal given all straight reds are reviewed by VAR? The fact it's been successfully overturned means that both the ref and VAR got it wrong.
FWIW, I thought it was a soft red but Rat Face is a twat, so I couldn't care less.
It wouldn't have been overturned had the rags won or there hadn't had been the outcry of such injustice from the media outlets. Let's get it right it was only the week before they was trying to get haaland a 3 game ban for throwing the ball at that tarquin ****. Trossad being harshly treated compared to doku. And the week before how rice shouldn't have been sent off. The media are trying to ref the games themselves and use outside influence on the PL

Something about unbeaten runs in CL. But according to Ferdinand ours doesn't count coz of the penalties loss last season.
Thick fucker doesn't realise that that the away goals rules were changed the season before. Otherwise WE would have gone through, without any extra time or penalties.

This being over turned is a total nonsense, you can see he slipped, and that the ball has gone, and that he raises his studs after the slip, it is not accidental and high, whatever the contact it does not matter, it is a straight red. Webb should be questioned under which law he rescinded the red.

The minute the ugly twat did that post match interview you knew it was going to get overturned. Since when do sky sports or any other media interview someone sent off? Never.
It's so see through the way these red mardarses get preferential treatment to everyone else but like it or not it'll continue, even though they are shite and an absolute mess on and off the field they will get smoke blown up their arse by all the media, it's almost like it is written into their contracts.

The minute the ugly twat did that post match interview you knew it was going to get overturned. Since when do sky sports or any other media interview someone sent off? Never.
It's so see through the way these red mardarses get preferential treatment to everyone else but like it or not it'll continue, even though they are shite and an absolute mess on and off the field they will get smoke blown up their arse by all the media, it's almost like it is written into their contracts.
If it was indeed a yellow - then him appearing in front of salivating Sky should in effect be a second yellow. - You get a sent off and you're out of the match completely - including the cameras. Only those arrogant fucks would put him out there.
We know the financial rules are different for those cunts, now the disciplinary ones are too (yeah, I know, have been for years).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.