Media discussion - 2024/25

I hate them fuckers as much as the next man, some of these comments are laughable though. It was overturned because it was never a red. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sky made that call to rescind the red card, giving the little Raggies something to blame for their dismal performance.

Always remember, having a strong Rag side helps the PL brand, which Sky own.
Skys continuous helping of them is a good thing in my opinion it is aiding and abetting their mediocrity, giving them something to blame that spurs performance for is helpful as it stops them addressing the real problems, anybody watching that game knows spurs were miles better than them 11 against 11 but the rags would rather believe the media that tell them they are special than their own eyes and by doing that they can all live in their own little fantasy land where they are still relevant and good while the rest of us live in reality and watch the matches with our eyes and know they are crap and continue to be crap.

If we are honest arguing over whether he plays or doesnt play is akin to two bald men fighting over a comb its useless to them either way just like he is to them.

I hate them fuckers as much as the next man, some of these comments are laughable though. It was overturned because it was never a red. Nothing more, nothing less.
Its not that it was overturned that causes such anger, its the fact that it would not have been overturned for anyone else, TWO sets of refs looked at that and said yep thats a red and they were both disagreed with by an independent panel which means that neither the refs or var are fit for purpose , take this compared to the penalty at newcastle which was contentious in terms of contact (just as much contact on lewis last night and not given) which was checked and cleared immediately by var and no more said.

So many examples of their differing approach towards the rags simply cannot be passed off as coincidence.

Masters / Webb must be on a massive retainers from the cunts .
Webb had a face like a smacked arse, sat there with Gill and the rest of his rag mates when Kyle lifted the community shield in August.

When does the referees jurisdiction end? I thought that once sent off the player has to leave the field of play and go to the dressing room so surely he re-entered without permission.

Funny how previous nasty tackles since he arrived at the Swamp avoided red cards, and when he does get one it's overturned. Any chance that had that tackle been made by Dias, Grealish or Doku it would have been overturned?

Its not that it was overturned that causes such anger, its the fact that it would not have been overturned for anyone else, TWO sets of refs looked at that and said yep thats a red and they were both disagreed with by an independent panel which means that neither the refs or var are fit for purpose , take this compared to the penalty at newcastle which was contentious in terms of contact (just as much contact on lewis last night and not given) which was checked and cleared immediately by var and no more said.

You are muddying the waters. It wasn't a red which is why a panel has said it is overturned. The ref got it wrong and VAR should have helped, does that not mean that common sense should never prevail? It happens and often, Macalister had one overturned last year, this isn't an isolated incident and I am sure there are others you can refer to.

Funny how previous nasty tackles since he arrived at the Swamp avoided red cards, and when he does get one it's overturned. Any chance that had that tackle been made by Dias, Grealish or Doku it would have been overturned?
So the whole premier league and every ref is on it to never send him off? Yeah he is a snidey fucker but I only want him off when he deserves it. Nobody was arsed when Kovacic avoided his blatant red he should have received and in our biggest fixture. Proper fannys on here,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.