Media discussion - 2024/25

And it’s not going to get any better. We already have 10 American owned clubs. It could only take a further two to totally change the landscape of the PL. more breaks to attract further advertisers
....and prospective Middle Eastern buyers are being put off due to their dirty oil money being treated differently from borrowed US money.

on the beeb commentary feed:

"You cannot go from 2-0 up to 3-2 down if you are Manchester United."

Why the fuck not? Talk about veneering the arrogant, unwarranted sense of entitlement.
Agree, it's a nonsensical comment.
But, it's great that this well-worn phrase from the ex-Trafford Tramps' players (especially Le Rat), has now been adopted by the media.
Complacency and the refusal to look at the root cause (that the GPC will fix it ?), is great to see.
Let the media and ex-Rag players continue to be bemused...

It’s a PL idea and one I’m sure has American clubs behind it, although they claim to oppose the idea. It’s already been trialed during the Bournemouth game, when Tavanier was interviewed after being subbed off
Talking to players after they have been subbed off isn't a problem, but if they try to get players still involved in the game when the ball's up t'other end, like they do in cricket is 'fuck off now' answer!

on the beeb commentary feed:

"You cannot go from 2-0 up to 3-2 down if you are Manchester United."

Why the fuck not? Talk about veneering the arrogant, unwarranted sense of entitlement.
They will peddle the 'We are Manchester United' shite till forever more. They have missed what the rest of football is saying and thinking - 'They are Manchester United and they are shite!'

Talking to players after they have been subbed off isn't a problem, but if they try to get players still involved in the game when the ball's up t'other end, like they do in cricket is 'fuck off now' answer!
Oh I'm not so sure.
Would love an independent physio/medic to interview the Arsenal players when they continually get their near deathly dose of "Highbury Cramp"...

Oh I'm not so sure.
Would love an independent physio/medic to interview the Arsenal players when they continually get their near deathly dose of "Highbury Cramp"...
Yeah, but it will only confirm what we knew anyway - there's fuck all wrong with these highly trained and superfit specimens. They are following Our Tater's orders! Slow the game down, nick a second or two there, we're winning. Ok, I'm up. Hobbling a bit but, oh fuckin' hell Stones!

They will peddle the 'We are Manchester United' shite till forever more. They have missed what the rest of football is saying and thinking - 'They are Manchester United and they are shite!'
How many more more years of shite and mediocrity before they are not that 'manchester united'?
They've merely returned to the pre-Ferguson era level.

It's actually holding them back as a club. If they accepted they were nothing special now, they could start from that base, regroup and start to build again with hunger. It's like a Grimm's fairy tale their being hampered by their own arrogance.

It’s a PL idea and one I’m sure has American clubs behind it, although they claim to oppose the idea. It’s already been trialed during the Bournemouth game, when Tavanier was interviewed after being subbed off
They've been doing it in Rugby League for a few years now. Same with video refs. Maybe it's now time to bring in rugby league's timekeepers to combat the "Highbury Cramps"?
Rugby League has always been a very innovative sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.