Media discussion - 2024/25

I've just read a few comments, honestly the level of delusion is off the scale. Stating the Dippers won the league with 14/15 squad players going back 40 years, they obviously don't realise the game has changed so much and without rest the quality of football suffers, much like it did at this years Euro's.

Also commenting on our huge squad made up of expensive players without comparing our spending and team building over the past 5 years where I think we stand in 13th position for net spend.

Other comments about Pep moaning, we cheat, we buy our way to success, we got a free stadium, we'll be in the Conference, Dippers, Rags and Tarquins will be awarded titles, players will hand back their medals.

The lack of intelligence on the HYS site is staggering.

But no longer surprising . Just pathetic arse-licking of their cash-cow teams via clicks.

I've just read a few comments, honestly the level of delusion is off the scale. Stating the Dippers won the league with 14/15 squad players going back 40 years, they obviously don't realise the game has changed so much and without rest the quality of football suffers, much like it did at this years Euro's.

Also commenting on our huge squad made up of expensive players without comparing our spending and team building over the past 5 years where I think we stand in 13th position for net spend.

Other comments about Pep moaning, we cheat, we buy our way to success, we got a free stadium, we'll be in the Conference, Dippers, Rags and Tarquins will be awarded titles, players will hand back their medals.

All while Slimy Stone plays with his little pecker as he reads them

The level of intelligence of the window lickers posting on there mirrors the level of intelligence as Stone, Roan and the rest of the morons on the payroll of the paedo protectors masquerading as our impartial national broadcaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.